This is NOT okay

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

im so sorry this has happened! exhale should be a fun place 2 discuss music not something that will make people be shooken or anxious 😭

& glitterain u truly welcome & make users comfortable, so thank u so much 4 what h do 4 exhale 🤭

Thank you so much :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

11 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Earlier today, on Friday, June 2nd, Exhale suffered an attack by a user within the forum. The user made attacks against others, racist comments, comments about users deceased parents, comments about aids and the gay community.

This user had been suspended by myself and had then come back on another account. This turned out being that there was way more than one account. This user was also known as “Justin Spears” and had later changed their name in the chat, revealing who they actually were. All of this, followed comments such as this and it’s just UNACCEPTABLE. 

I feel the need to post this to show the reality of just what moderators in particular have to go through. If I stop posting or anything, I want this to be here because yes, this freaked me out and ya’ll would know if something wasn’t right. If I were to take a break, I would notify you all.

These type of threats will not be taken lightly nor tolerated whatsoever. 

There is just so much hatred in this world… I don’t know… :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

337CB0DF-466F-43C6-9364-19D8D546B838.jpeg

Hide contents

This user also went as Abdul. 

@GlitterRain even tho We’ve had our differences, what you went through yesterday is totally unacceptable behavior and you do not deserve it ❤️

Hurt people will always hurt people.

• Love 1

whatever was in the remaining dms...my apologies for @GlitterRain eyes and psyche

WH4xhEL.jpg

BARZaoz.jpg

This maniac has tried to dm me for MONTHS and I never replied. He was basically sending thirsty dms to himself.

I did tell him in the chat that makes him straight as **** but he laughed thinking I'm joking.

Abdul, big bro, Justin- you are the straightest person in here if u are sending ME thirsty dms. It makes u STRAIGHT. so, stop. and no, I don't want to see Henry's anything.

or yours.

Henry is one of the funniest members here. I respect them too much to see anything. That's the ******* point. I love this site. I don't want to fight with anyone in here. And I try to respect everyone. When I **** up, it takes me time but I tried to settle things down like I apologized to people @Flavor Of Love. And I make sure to stay away from drama- I don't want to be part of it, hear about it, read it.

I respect the mods. They do overtime for this bs to stop. I'm sorry they had to be sucked into this too. Talk what you want but @GlitterRain did their best. They don't deserve this kind of behavior. It's their job to be strict. They are mods. Being strict is the point. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

For the rest of you- be careful who you interact with and if you ever get spam, report them to the mods every time. Never dox yourself, never tell your real name, real location, no personal info. Have a burner, fake mail and fake persona. And stay careful. This site has been infiltrated for years. You know that. So be careful.

At the end of the day I'm a parody acc from tumblr era. I make memes in paint ffs.  I'm not that deep lol. But sure won't dox myself :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Love you all. Stream Radar and nature will heal itself!

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

These people aren't users, they're just trolls - fake and superficial

mimi-mariah.gif

4 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Henry is one of the funniest members here. I respect them too much to see anything. That's the ******* point. I love this site. I don't want to fight with anyone in here. And I try to respect everyone.

Sending love boo :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Yeah I got a DM about killing myself and aids etc... What a truly disturbed individual.

Off topic, but when I saw the title of this post I thought it was referring to a cyber attack, recently my phone services have been crashing when I enter ONLY this site, like my system level apps... Leaving my phone completely unresponsive until I hard reset my device.... Has anyone else experienced this?

I would put it down to a system issue on my device but it happens ONLY when visiting Breathe heavy??

Any ideas? @GlitterRain

This is awful and I'm sorry that happened, there needs to be better way of dealing with trolls on this site. Other forums are able to IP ban users who are trolls but on here there seems to be nothing to stop them just creating new accounts and starting again. I don't understand why this forum seems to be more difficult to moderate than others. There are also many users who deserve to be banned who for some reason are just allowed to stay.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block