This is NOT okay

I saw his meltdown yesterday in the chat box and I scrolled today looking at more of them that happened earlier. He’s completely gone off the deep end. I hope he gets help or someone close to him gets him help because he seriously needs it based off the stuff I saw yesterday and today.

Sorry you were getting death threats, no one deserves that. Look out for each other no matter the differences and stay safe out there.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

I- :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

Some people need help, like, for real.

Imagine trolling online when you can just live your life and be a good person instead... Too much to ask for some beings, huh? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I'm sorry you had to go through this sh_it, from what I can tell, you seem like a very genuine person and nobody deserves to be threatened just because! Wtf?

Sending hugs :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Edited by I Can Bang
  • Love 2

I'm so sorry for all this.

A few weeks ago, one of my disabled students was chased by her testing coordinator who started yelling that she had "behavioral issues" and also started threatening her.  The reality is that she was just trying to hand in her exam and the testing coordinator was abusive.

This situation reminds me of her and I'm sorry you had to go through that.

• Love 2

What the hell happened with this world?! This is a site for discuss, for a fun, for a relax after hard work and then someone come in and insult others and worse - threatened them...people with 2 face or I don't know, their hacked or something. Threatening someone with taking his life isn't a breaking the law, so it can be showing to police?

6 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Abdul/ Asad/ Justin Spears/ Justiney Spears/ Rik Broke  Indian / justy P / this 45 year old father of ten needs to stop. Absolutely disgusting 

but also omg wasn’t there another thread titled the same by another mod half a year ago

poor mods 

Not one of these having the same name as me.

I swear im a peaceful and  loving exhaler

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block