This is NOT okay

Abdul/ Asad/ Justin Spears/ Justiney Spears/ Rik Broke  Indian / justy P / this 45 year old father of ten needs to stop. Absolutely disgusting 

but also omg wasn’t there another thread titled the same by another mod half a year ago

poor mods 

Well Exhale has always been a little bit of ExHell !

The thing is there are few trolls, they come and go, there are some people that are very intolerant to other point of view and you would easily call you name (mostly because they have an agenda, YOU know who you are ) and the majority that is just nice and cute :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: ...oh and those who have an account since 2007 but never posted a comment. :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

At the end of the day, this place is rough but also very funny and that's why we're here !  :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

This is happening a little too often here lately. If you’re coming on here to troll at this level, I really feel sorry for how miserable you’re life must be. 
If you don’t like the moderators, find a new forum. There is plenty. The moderators on here can be strict but it keeps exhale from becoming exhell again. I appreciate that the moderators give their unpaid time to this purpose. I’m not ***** kissing, I just love visiting this forum even with all its flaws. Y’all are always good for a laugh. 
I guess what I’m saying is, thank you @GlitterRain and the other mods who deal with this ish. I see you and appreciate you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Thank you 🤍

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I’m also low key shocked that Justin Spears was the same person. He was in the chat box calling himself hot and then taking it back over the comments Abdul made. Had a husband and a wife :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Would hate to know what a mess he is irl :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

:gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Abdul/ Asad/ Justin Spears/ Justiney Spears/ Rik Broke  Indian / justy P / this 45 year old father of ten needs to stop. Absolutely disgusting 

but also omg wasn’t there another thread titled the same by another mod half a year ago

poor mods 

I’m sorry that you were targeted. It’s very scary. They clearly knew about your music and social media. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Trolling is part of an online forum in a way however threatening someone’s life is just unacceptable and WAY too far. This is not normal behaviour. 

Oh yes of course I totally understand it took me 5 months to comment again after I had death threats in my private messages back in 2016. But things would be different now. :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: I would fight back. :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Alio said:

Oh yes of course I totally understand it took me 5 months to comment again after I had death threats in my private messages back in 2016. But things would be different now. :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: I would fight back. :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

I had someone find my socials and threaten me on there about 2 years ago. So I took nearly a year of coming here. But when I came back, said person had left and was BAnon :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I think we all need a group therapy session :roxxy:

• Haha 1
Just now, babyimmafreak90 said:

I had someone find my socials and threaten me on there about 2 years ago. So I took nearly a year of coming here. But when I came back, said person had left and was BAnon :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I think we all need a group therapy session :roxxy:

Oh my ! I feel like we all have some stories to tell. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:But private socials, really. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: Horrible. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Super sorry about this. I disabled registration today so no new accounts can be created. Unacceptable behavior from these trolls. Grow up!!

Honestly Jordan, don't let the minority gives you a bad impression of your own place. We like it here, right girls ? :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Love 7
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

JFC. I'm so sorry this happened. Honestly, it's sad what Exhale turned into... I know in part it's because Britney is not doing anything work-related, but this has attracted a bunch of trolls that are destroying our little corner on the internet.

Thank you so much 🤍 I still love it here and am so proud to be a moderator but damn, threatening my life definitely has me shaken some. 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block