Is exhale in its final season?

28 minutes ago, easy said:

This! The conspiracy lunacy is ruining this place. 

It’s really not what’s ruining the place, have you seen twitter? 

this site is simply out dated…. It’s no longer relevant.

breatheheavy still has a nice social media following tho maybe @Jordan Miller you should focus more on social media blogging?

it would be better business for to just fully migrate to ig or Twitter where we can have spaces to actually have voice and chat rooms and stuff 

maybe even a Reddit page or fb group or something I love Reddit 

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Haha 1
Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

breatheheavy still has a nice social media following tho maybe @Jordan Miller you should focus more on social media blogging?

it would be better business for to just fully migrate to ig or Twitter where we can have spaces to actually have voice and chat rooms and stuff 

8 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

maybe even a Reddit page or fb group or something I love Reddit 

Not really.

Most of B army don't even use streaming platforms. We are not really pro tech and social media. The forum format is most fitting for this fanbase.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've thought about making BH some type of app, or video sharing or something, but IDK I feel like anything new at this point would flop. 

I think it should be a hub for online radio stations with indi music intertwined in. Also, adding video and exclusive podcasts would be cool. Of course then royalties would have to be considered. Idk. I don't want to put all my ideas out in the open tho. Lol maybe it could be operated like a radio station is operated. 

Edited by jordeezyIZkarma
11 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

If people don’t like it here then don’t visit? Why insult the site and Jordan if you’re not happy? Just go…:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

This also! I mean, why don't they go and complain in Gaga Daily, it's also a forum :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Thank goodness we still have one, I mean what legend from late 90s/early 2000s still have a fanbase with forums? Most of those fans only have Facebook groups at this point :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Allowing people who aren't fans to continue to spread their negativity and bull**** conspiracy nonsense on a fan website absolutely is ruining the place. Twitter is a subset of its own with its own problems. Twitter wasn't established as a fan website for fans. Breathe heavy was.  

You know what I think would be cool? If we expanded the site to be an amalgamation of the early 2000s era. As Britney fans I think a lot of our interests lie around that era. To me the late 90s/early 00s is the golden age of music and media in general. There’s not really any other site or app that focuses on this era primarily so I think it could be a cool concept.

Imagine if we did like a throwback movie night each week and streamed it live to discuss it as we watch! Imagine us all being able to watch Legally Blonde or Romy & Michele together and talk about it in real time! Or The Simple Life and relive all the funniest parts together!

We could have an album of the month that we discuss and dissect, there are so many 00s pop gems that we could share and discover for the first time, B sides, demos, backstories. There are SO many stories and pictures from that time too, so much content! 

Maybe I’m just old and desperate for some nostalgia but the world is so sad right now, it would be nice to get lost in a time when things were easier and happier and maybe for the younger members who were too young to remember they can discover something new! (this sounds like a 13 going on 30 magazine pitch maybe that can be our first movie lmao)@Jordan Miller 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, easy said:

Allowing people who aren't fans to continue to spread their negativity and bull**** conspiracy nonsense on a fan website absolutely is ruining the place. Twitter is a subset of its own with its own problems. Twitter wasn't established as a fan website for fans. Breathe heavy was.  

having 15 ads per page is what's ruining this place :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block