Is exhale in its final season?

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've thought about making BH some type of app, or video sharing or something, but IDK I feel like anything new at this point would flop. 

It will flop on the Billboard 200 charts but not the bubbling under charts :emma:

7 hours ago, easy said:

This! The conspiracy lunacy is ruining this place. 

Agreed. I stopped coming daily once the conspiracies were allowed. Now I check ever so often just to see what's new but I pulled back from engagement. It didn't feel like a fan site anymore just a hub for the internet in general to come and spew whatever they wanted.

I don't hold it against Jordan though. He made a choice for his website and I made a choice to no longer spend my money on it. Maybe if she ever releases new music or does something to revive the legitimate fans it'll be worth going back to but for now it's just conspiracies and AI. 

I don't want it to go away though it's like a historical landmark at this point lol

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Agreed. I stopped coming daily once the conspiracies were allowed. Now I check ever so often just to see what's new but I pulled back from engagement. It didn't feel like a fan site anymore just a hub for the internet in general to come and spew whatever they wanted.

I don't hold it against Jordan though. He made a choice for his website and I made a choice to no longer spend my money on it. Maybe if she ever releases new music or does something to revive the legitimate fans it'll be worth going back to but for now it's just conspiracies and AI. 

I don't want it to go away though it's like a historical landmark at this point lol

100% agreed! I left for several years when the switch from being Britney only to all celebs happened, and it's getting real close for me to do it again. 

14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I've thought about making BH some type of app, or video sharing or something, but IDK I feel like anything new at this point would flop. 

Yo. You should focus on the music and not the gossip. 

Sometimes, a complete fresh start is all you need.

Rebrand, focus on the music, and make your own merch ( stickers, stuff like that )promo for all your favourite artist and songs. Build a real place for fandoms and do something that helps and actually supports the music 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2023 at 3:33 PM, Rik vs Exhale said:

On 5/30/2023 at 3:30 PM, Dynamic Lights said:

Britney’s career is in its final season (the book), so I don’t understand why you’re surprised :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Omg I was woke for this I didn’t even realize it at the time 

1 minute ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Yeah, once a bully who can't handle anyone's opinion, always a bully

GIRL KEEP POSTING PICS OF BRITNEY IN 2007 THE NIGHT THEY TOOK PICS OF HER PERIOD AND CONTINUE ACCUSING HER OF BEING ON m*** AND SUGGESTING AN INTERVENTION IS NEEDED. WE LOVE IT

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

final season? no not yet… i do feel like the writers are just introducing those annoying new characters to reignite interest… and throw story lines and whatever sticks stick… maybe a good 1 or 2 seasons left. definitely need better story lines and character development tho

I totally agree 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block