Is exhale in its final season?

I am really scared of this forum comes to an end. This place is all I have and I don't like IG, neither Twitter and Facebook. 

Lots of fansites had come to an end and so will this website one day, like  everything will. But I swear to you, even with the lots of fights among us I will cry like a crazy when it happens.

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1

I'd say no. Most of us are sleeping. Enjoying current pop culture finding something to fill that void we have as fans. I think that's the most respectful thing we can do for her, anyway. I don't think she would want us to hold our breath. But when she decides (if) to get back in it you better bet BH will be well irrigated.

• Like 1
  • Leader

I'm down to switch things up, I am just not sure what the best format would be. And also, everyones' accounts would need some type of migration or SSO. Not saying it can't be done, but not sure what. I don't see the value of an app. Especially when this forum can act as a web-based app - pretty soon iPhones will get push notifications from sites you opt into via Safari I believe. A BH 3.0 would need to be something a lot more evolved. 

• Love 3
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I'm down to switch things up, I am just not sure what the best format would be. And also, everyones' accounts would need some type of migration or SSO. Not saying it can't be done, but not sure what. I don't see the value of an app. Especially when this forum can act as a web-based app - pretty soon iPhones will get push notifications from sites you opt into via Safari I believe. A BH 3.0 would need to be something a lot more evolved. 

And just like that, Rik  helped announced season 3 of Exhale. Exhale 3.0. 

and banana bread said I was irrelevant? Plz when was the last time exhale has a real nasty nasty bad pop girl I- 

• Haha 5

The denial of it all. 
:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Guys, we're 35 or something, we were 17 back when she already had 5 albums out and, at that time, what her carreer is really about was already over.

So we're definitly not moving to a brand new updated younger and more modern platform.

Let's face the truth all together.

Dance Dancing GIF

home video nana GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Alio said:

The denial of it all. 
:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Guys, we're 35 or something, we were 17 back when she already had 5 albums out and, at that time, what her carreer is really about was already over.

So we're definitly not moving to a brand new updated younger and more modern platform.

Let's face the truth all together.

Dance Dancing GIF

home video nana GIF

spacer.png

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

691471f9eb0881b8fa053ac5dc4ac869.gif

77d05200a422518656cb0c5314206aaf18447988

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block