Britney: I'm not sure why people are trying to stir up negativity

I'm glad she's finding confidence in her voice enough to defend herself. TBH she's always been so passive and that's the reason why everyone thinks they can get away with taking advantage of her.  Also I don't think that was a drag on Miley (esp since she made sure to include "who she has mad respect for" cuz she was like y'all are not gonna twist my words lol) I think it was a drag at Larry because obvi he was Miley's manager starting then & it seemed like Miley could do whatever she wanted including sparking a spliff on stage. Meanwhile they had Britney like a damsel in distress

• Like 1
16 hours ago, easy said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: I LOVE this message from her! Britney is a person first and foremost, that deserves respect and privacy. Banons stay losing :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor: 

Literally calling them out. Like kiss her *** y’all. And it’s funny, any of the posts that I commented on about how what they’re doing is bullying her, not one responded back saying “no we’re not!” Because they know what they’re doing is bullying and gaslighting her.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block