Britney: I'm not sure why people are trying to stir up negativity

I'm really happy to hear this message and it sounds genuine! I completely get it, and as a grown man who just turned 32 I can tell you that perspective changes in life. Shes got about ten years on me, two kids, and has been through things that the majority of the world will never experience but life hits different when you get older.

I'm proud to see her standing strong and TRYING (thats all any of us can do) to move along this wild experience we call and perceive life. I'm trying myself to be patient, but I do have to admit as a fan (and I think this is currently the biggest issue) I want more transparency. Go live on IG, pre-record and edit/post on Youtube, go do an interview as you stated you wanted to do and show us where you're at. I love her so much but the reason all these conspiracy theories come out, and constant media attention/"documentaries" is because there is zero transparency regarding the elephant in the room topics and even small things. The cryptic posts, and the constant repeated content is only going to make everyone question and she seems to be well aware. Its very confusing, but I say more of this! And look, im not saying she has to talk about stuff shes not ready to speak about or forcing her to do anything, im just saying shes a massive celebrity and the consequence of not being clear is all the chaos thats comes since the end of her conservatorship! I think ultimately the book will clear a lot of stuff up, and give us her direct perception of her story but I still think it would be good to talk to the world in the other ways I suggested. 

Edited by TakeYourHand
On 5/24/2023 at 5:40 PM, halfdressed said:

I think, in addition to the tabloids, she taking a direct stab at some of the exhale members here. I don’t find it necessary to tag, y’all know who you are :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

and some tiktokers, TikTok is full of theories about her.

so annoying.

Edited by lucho pedres

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block