Britney: I'm not sure why people are trying to stir up negativity

348850690-206318992221764-27225438127964

349028938-251342117576243-25646182043445

349031051-942930620349200-41594123712111

@BSfan4Ever

I'm not sure why people are trying to stir up negativity ... you guys are always so damn sneaky !!!I am talking about the ones who are creating lies !!! I'm a woman who has the right to drive whenever I want to go shopping ... whenever I want and I do a damn good job at acknowledging my practice in just being a good person !!! With that said I'm disgusted with the attempts of people saying I'm not well ... people are hateful and I have 3 dogs and I'm quite happy with my easy way of living ... I take care of mysef !!! I take 2 hour baths and I'm learning to be myself which  is awesome !!! By no means am I perfect !!! I miss my children desperately and I think of them everyday !!! Some days are better than others and I do a good job at keeping it together !!! No I don't show myself crying and weeping on my bad days because frankly it's none of anybody's business !!! You all have private homes with private doors with private issues ... that's why it's called private !!! I believe in taking my vulnerable moments to myself ... why would I ever share that with a world and media who hurt me deeply at one point in my life ... No thank you !!! I have an amazing therapist and friends whom I adore ... please take your negativity elsewhere and learn to respect !!! What would people do if I smoked a bl**t after the EMAs like Cyrus, who I have mad respect for ??? I honestly hope you mean people kiss my *** !!!

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block