Britney could pay child support FOR LIFE according to Hawaii law

" In Hawaii, if a child is in college, the court can mandate that the paying parent pay child support up until 23-years-of-age. If the child has special needs that require that they receive extra care, the court can require child support even beyond 23.

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

So Kfed has actually found a loophole that could have Britney pay forever. If you read the above the paying parent can pay child support even beyond the age of 23 if the children require care and funds. Which means he can always re apply and have the payments going as long as the children are studying or are unemployed or other reasons such as care. 

This is why his lawyer came out and said "Britney should be smart to accept this". They're trying to push her to just accept without thinking everything through. Her kids not seeing her for a year could have been a plan all along as well. Why else would they stop seeing her so suddenly once the Conservatorship was over? 

I really hope Britney can object to this and fight it in court. Rosengart is smart. But I hope he makes the right decision and not have Britney hooked for life or for more years in court systems. 

Edited by summer2summer
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, lemonbaby said:

if they have special needs which i dont think they have, plus if kevin federline argues they do.. he will be ripped to shreds by britneys lawyer

Im pretty sure they've thought about this through. Kfed and his lawyer aren't stupid. Plus he could always argue that he provides for them but are all unemployed and are studying. 

Why else his lawyer come out to the media to say she hasn't seen the kids in a year alluding that the courts won't side with her because of that. They're shiftier than anyone thinks. 

3 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Im pretty sure they've thought about this through. Kfed and his lawyer aren't stupid. Plus he could always argue that he provides for them but are all unemployed and are studying. 

Why else his lawyer come out to the media to say she hasn't seen the kids in a year alluding that the courts won't side with her because of that. They're shiftier than anyone thinks. 

That’s humiliating for her sons tbh… 

• Like 2

I'm wondering if they are going that far regarding asking Britney for more money. I mean, if Sean P. or JJ is considered has " special needs " ..... then all the teens can would be considered has special needs. I doubt the court would allow them to play this way.  

If it does turn out to be true that they're doing this to get more money from Britney, do they not care how the public see them?  It's humiliating and ashamed ~~ I mean... sure... Kfed is a low life scum....but Sean P. and JJ ??  

Hopefully there’s a way that upon each kid turning 18 and becoming a legal adult, she can give each access to a trust fund, thereby cutting out KFed from having any direct, court-sanctioned access to her money, but still keeping the boys provided for in the eyes of the law. 

Granted, I DO NOT TRUST KFed, Kaplan, or the Spears family one bit to ever back off from feeling entitled to her earnings. Their fulltime jobs are searching for loopholes to keep the gravy train on track. This Hawaii move seems sketchy as fûck and I really hope whatever tactics are being put into play here fail in the end. 

Greed is seriously repulsive, and Britney has been cursed with having some of the worst people being way too conveniently close to her. 

Edited by Tetris
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I agree with you. I just have to hope her legal team has also thought this through and can fight this. 

Don’t know if this is true but someone said that any potential monies being paid when the two mini KFeds are over 18 would go to the boys account not KFed. I don’t think people’s reaction would be what it is if the Feds had not have lived off Britney’s money as a means to support ALL of KFed’s children, his wife, their other expenses and if they all would have treated Britney with more compassion, empathy and respect instead of treating her as though she’s their ATM. I hope Britney makes a fuss and fights this move on principle alone. I find this whole thing to be disgusting.

1 hour ago, easy said:

Kevin has to apply for a jurisdiction change in order to alter any already existing court order child support. It doesn't just change simply because he moved. Unless Kevin applies for a change, child support will stop at 18. The boys don't have special needs.

Correct me if I'm wrong but does depression or anxiety disorder count as being disabled or having special needs? I believe Jayden alluded to having deep trauma in the interview he did and I wonder if KFed is willing to use their emotional trauma as leverage

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but does depression or anxiety disorder count as being disabled or having special needs? I believe Jayden alluded to having deep trauma in the interview he did and I wonder if KFed is willing to use their emotional trauma as leverage

They are qualified as disabilities, yes. But, in the cases for child support, "special needs" typically refers to things such as physical disabilities/disorders (epilepsy comes to mind, things like that.) Also, cancer and other health disorders like blindness/hearing loss, etc. disorders that greatly diminish mental capacity and ability to function as an adult (down syndrome, etc). The boys could have a diagnoses for depression/anxiety, but I don't believe it would quality them as "special needs" needing child support for the rest of their lives.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I'm not a lawyer or doctor, but I don't believe so

Typically special needs in this context would mean some type of actual disability that prevents the child from being able to provide for themselves as an adult and essentially be a dependent for ever (very similar to a conservatee actually)

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block