Britney could pay child support FOR LIFE according to Hawaii law

Britney must be so hurt that her children are complicit in this. 

I wonder, if the kids are 18. Can’t she just file a motion to give them the support directly? I’m assuming she is paying 100% for everything so she might have a chance.

I wonder if the kids are willing to share with Kevin. 

Edited by IAmBorg

Question.

Sean Preston will be turning 18 this September. If this request to move to Hawaii isn’t resolved before then, and Sean P turns 18 whilst still living in California, does this mean the child support attributed to him is cut off in September and cannot be re-opened in any US state?

Because that would be at least 50% less money for K-Flop.

Depressingly, they managed to convince the California court that Britney needed to be conserved for 13 years. So they probably think convincing another court that one or both of the kids has special needs will be a doddle. Massive indictment on the system.

I've been very much "don't criticise the actions of her minor children" on here. But if her kids do continue claiming child support as legal adults then at that point they will deserve every name under the sun.

• Like 3
On 5/22/2023 at 2:41 AM, Dave92 said:

But if he does apply to change jurisdiction, after living there for a while, what are the odds he’ll succeed?

There will be many factors. Will they get into court before SP turns 18? Britney's lawyer will fight it for sure. We shall see.

15 hours ago, IAmBorg said:

Britney must be so hurt that her children are complicit in this. 

I wonder, if the kids are 18. Can’t she just file a motion to give them the support directly? I’m assuming she is paying 100% for everything so she might have a chance.

I wonder if the kids are willing to share with Kevin. 

This is a good point, even if she pays for the children after they turn 18, there is no reason for Kevin to get any money. Custody wouldn't matter once they are 18. Even if Britney is going through a rough patch with her boys, she may be willing to help them out of it won't benefit their father.

I don’t know Britney, but in a scenario where she ends up helping her kids after they turn 18 (instead of the money going to Kfed through child support), knowing the Spears family, I wouldn’t be surprised if Kfed, his wife and Jamie have brainwashed the kids to a point where they would give all their money to them anyway. that family loves abusing and using their kids as money banks. I don't think that’s something Britney can prevent from happening unfortunately. not until the kids themselves realize what's happening. 

These kids are in for a rude awakening one day. Most Americans don't get $40,000 in a YEAR, and they're used to getting that every month. 

I almost feel bad for semi-famous people who don't have a good way of making money, because it's so humiliating to work at Chipotle or something since everybody knows who you are. Yet you can't really qualify for a high paying job. Let's hope the kids go to college or work hard at developing a talent. And I hope Kevin has been good at saving for his future.

On 5/21/2023 at 8:06 PM, lemonbaby said:

if they have special needs which i dont think they have, plus if kevin federline argues they do.. he will be ripped to shreds by britneys lawyer

Being A celebrities child might mean they need special care like security or something who knows the law is full of loopholes that are open to interpretation 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block