What if the rumors are true and a new Britney song with The Weeknd is coming?

8 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

On November 24, 2021, Britney posted that she "shot a movie" called "The Idol". Earlier that month production of the series began. I mean, yeah…. spacer.png

I remember that post. But 'The Idol' is a tv series, and she mentioned movie so it's a bit confusing, right? Also, if she in facts appears in the TV series for a very small role, don't you think they would have put a tiny glimpse of Britney in the trailer? I mean that would sell the series right away for the masses :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Also this series went through so much re-shooting and re-writing that probably it's a different concept from the 2021 one. I guess we'll have to wait and see :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

On November 24, 2021, Britney posted that she "shot a movie" called "The Idol". Earlier that month production of the series began. I mean, yeah…. spacer.png

This, but it could be a cameo, not a song. She also had her hair very well done during that time.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Abel: “hey Britney - how are you?”

Britney: “good” 

Abel: “hey can I use gimme more in a show I’m working on”

Britney: “hmm..ok”

Abel: “it’s about a pop star that gets caught up in the crazy world of show business”

Britney: “cool” 

The End :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

I know this is meant to be funny but seriously some of y'all act like Britney can't handle/hold having a conversation. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

I mean it’s def more than coincidental that Britney captions a post in Fall 2021 stating she filmed something called “The Idol”, then meets with Abel and the co-creator of the show, Sam Levinson in Summer 2022, they take photos together and she’s dressed professionally, and then we see the trailers revolve around a character who happens to be a young female singer who VERY clearly is inspired by Britney/her career. Now today “Gimme More” is the soundtrack to the newest trailer cementing the fact that the parallels we have seen thus far are no coincidence and confirms that the character is absolutely inspired by Britney. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. If a collab is truly real between the both of them, it’s going to be absolutely massive, no question. 

• Like 6

After watching latest trailer it is safe to say that they are heavily inspired by Britney's career.  Britney may appear in the show if they kept her scenes before reshoot everything.  I thought Britney × The weekend Collab is coming but then I realized more realistic if she appears in the show and giving some advice to Lily-lose Depp's character which is obviously inspired by Britney.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block