Beyoncé Protégé, Chlöe, Debut Album Debuts on Billboard 200 Chart

MikeHunt

This explains everything..

Long winded,  but this copy and paste comment is everything. 

She went for a crowd,  think Zeus network ratchet stuff .

They rejected it as it's fraudulent and she's better than they are. They know it.

I'm gonna do my best to explain why I think Chloe is flopping musically. Keep in mind that this just my opinion, and also that I love her and her sister and really wish she wasn't flopping.

So I think the problem she's facing is that she wishes she had an audience that she doesn't have. Because Chloe X Halle made music from the perspective of young women who had some sense, and they were signed to Beyonce and had supportive parents, they both ended up garnering a fanbase of people who have sense. Chloe however, wants desperately to tap into the "we don't have no sense" market, but the "no sense" audience has already dubbed her lame because she appears to have sense.

So she HAS an audience full of people who want to see her win and want to see her make music from the perspective of a self actualized young woman with some kinda self esteem. But because she WANTS the audience of people who love toxic relationships and watch Zeus Network all day, she releases music about happily getting cheated on and standing by her man. She releases music about "cheating back" after she is cheated on. She makes songs with known abuser Chris Brown and known womanizer Future because the audience she WANTS are the people who thrive in chaos and dysfunction. But the chaos audience already don't like her.

So all she ends up doing is making music that her actual audience don't really connect to, and that her desired audience don't want to hear FROM HER. If Saweetie and Summer Walker made "Cheat Back" it would be a hit. But from Chloe its just like... girl what is you doing? 

I tried to listen to her album, and a song started with her speaking "Have you ever wondered... who else your man is *******?" And I knew this was not the album for me. I do hope that the chaos legion from zeus network starts to believe that she actually is as toxic as they are so that she can have the audience that she actually wants though. Still wish her the best of luck.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I guess Beyoncé’s dry azz flowers didn’t help much. Where is Beyoncé tho? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Why isn’t Beyoncé helping her out with payola? Beyoncé has 1 billion playlisting reach and can barely keep up with Katy and Nicki’s numbers, which both of them are considered “has beens” by exhale logic. Where are you Queen Bee? Chloè is as talented and beautiful as you are. Are you scared, honey bee?:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I guess Beyoncé’s dry azz flowers didn’t help much. Where is Beyoncé tho? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Why isn’t Beyoncé helping her out with payola? Beyoncé has 1 billion playlisting reach and can barely keep up with Katy and Nicki’s numbers, which both of them are considered “has beens” by exhale logic. Where are you Queen Bee? Chloè is as talented and beautiful as you are. Are you scared, honey bee?:howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Some rumors here and there claim she is not really Bey's protegé but Jay azz uglu Z's hit piece, side chick. Sooo, the lack of Bey Bey's involvement seems to kind of confirm...

Edited by Bigno
  • Haha 1

I like the album enough but can understand why it's underperforming. They waited too long and it would've possibly benefited the sales to have included Have Mercy and maybe Treat Me. 

Hoping she has more success and a clearer vision if she gets a chance for a sophomore album. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block