Beyoncé Protégé, Chlöe, Debut Album Debuts on Billboard 200 Chart

MikeHunt

9 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Bey won’t manipulate the charts with payola and fake writing credits for anyone but herself :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Still thöugh, I think it wöuld'vé béén a gööd businéss invéstmént in the löng run. I méan why lét Chlöé flöp this éarly whén Béy cöuld'vé at léast suppörtéd hér thröugh an éntiré éra to build up Chlöé's caréér möméntum? :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

"i dont understand"

really? she has no excitement about her, her songs are boring and monotone, others are just boring with a bad melody. she follows the crowd so she has no real identity, and u think she'll perform well? she takes no risks, she doesnt even show who she is except beyoncé's protégé. i mean, when will artists just be artists, not trying to make money. stop following, be the gaga, the madonna, even harry styles im sorry but he did his own thing and it worked. u gotta create ur own world of art. it's like there's an iphone, and you create another smartphone that does the same thing but lower quality. why should we go for the low quality? but if u create a brand new way to communicate, not a smartphone, something entirely new, or u added a new feature, then yeah people follow ua nd are curious about u.

• Love 1

I don't even understand how she & that other girl are a thing? I haven't heard anything about / from them besides that they're Jay & Bey's protégés and that the other girl is a mermaid. Like literally, do they even have fans? What's their target audience? What kind of music they make? How long they have been with Jay & Bey? I mean, J&B are very powerfull people, how come that Chloe's first album sales are that low? Didn't the same thing happened to Megan the horse? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block