Trans vs Detrans debate. Interesting watch

1 minute ago, fays1 said:

But this is an extremely small minority of people who say stuff like this.

I have been told online that its transphobic for me as a Gay man to not want to have s** with a trans man if I refuse them simply because they are trans.

Yes,it's a minority (luckily) but still, it's a sad reality.

Also, I'm so sorry you're dealing with the issues. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

5 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Yeah but surgery can only do so much. For example, testosterone will make your shoulders broader, your voice deeper and everything bigger.  I mean, if you think they can just correct it after going through the wrong puberty, then surely we can say the same about the small number who regret it? As long as they haven't had genital surgery, they can go back. Same logic.

Its such a hard topic, im still not sure about this subject.

But I enjoyed this conversation with you, and it made me rethink some of my opinions

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

No...gender dysphoria is the condition a person has...transition is the treatment. Medical transition is not natural. You are being disingenuous and I will not play along. 

I am not going to bother replying to you any more because you are either very unintelligent or a troll.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Also, I'm so sorry you're dealing with the issues. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Yeah I support pushing back against this kind of behavior so it remains the minority.

And thank you, but its fine as its just random people online saying this to me.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I mean, everyone should freely choose who they have s** with, have a relationship with etc. The problem is that anti-trans activists use this as a weapon against trans people. They just want to live their lives authentically. It's hard enough being trans to begin with and then on top of that you are faced with a society that is hateful and abusive. We should all try to practice more acceptance and love to make the world a better place.

5 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

No...gender dysphoria is the condition a person has...transition is the treatment. Medical transition is not natural. You are being disingenuous and I will not play along. 

Gender Dysphiria is the condition

Transition is the treatment

Trans is a person born with gender dysphoria

• Love 1

Trans people were finally starting to get accepted in society but suddenly trans activists decided to start their propaganda in kids... and now they are losing rights, for a minority of them being imprudent now people are disliking them again. That's all i'm gonna say.

Just now, X_M said:

Trans people were finally starting to get accepted in society but suddenly trans activists decided to start their propaganda in kids... and now they are losing rights, for a minority of them being imprudent now people are disliking them again. That's all i'm gonna say.

It's not propaganda. Children need role models to help them. As a gay child in the 90s, everything on TV about gay people was negative. Trans kids need guidance. It's very important for them. I wish people would understand this.

4 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

No. A person with gender dysphoria becomes trans with treatment. 

Some trans women look perfect they dont even need to transition, all they need is to wear a dress, does this mean they are not trans?

Edited by fays1
5 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

It's not propaganda. Children need role models to help them. As a gay child in the 90s, everything on TV about gay people was negative. Trans kids need guidance. It's very important for them. I wish people would understand this.

They are just kids. The reason kids don't have legal responsability is cause they don't have discernment, but suddenly for a group of people, kids have enough maturity to decide over their ***ual identity. It's almost grooming. Kids are learning about the world, reading, maths and stuff. Putting them to question ***uality is perversion. CSE it's leftist propaganda.

2 minutes ago, X_M said:

They are just kids. The reason kids don't have legal responsability is cause they don't have discernment, but suddenly for a group of people, kids have enough maturity to decide over their ***ual identity. It's almost grooming. Kids are learning about the world, reading, maths and stuff. Putting them to question ***uality is perversion. CSE it's leftist propaganda.

Gender and ***ual orientation are two entirely different things. But let's talk about ***ual orientation. Most LGBT people understand who they are from a very young age, perhaps as early as 3. Not having positive role models is extremely damaging mentally. Maybe you are straight and have never had to think about this but I guarantee you that it is very important for LGBT kids. You are the one spreading propaganda by likening it to grooming.

3 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

Soo...if they were born male and have never gone through transition processes then they would really just be feminine males. Do you think all feminine males have gender dysphoria? 

No, im a feminine man, im clearly not trans or have gender dysphoria.

What im discriping is completely different. Im describing a male with gender dysphoria, but they dont need to medically transition because they already look the part. If they are capable of passing without surgery or hormones, why would they medically transition? They are trans weather they medically transitioned or not.

I actually know someone like this, they never medically transitioned, and they look perfectly a woman even in a bikini.

23 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Actually not really. I just recently realized how Xena - the princess warrior was the gayest series I've ever watched and I was watching it while it was airing as a kid (90s).

I had no clue how openly gay the series is. It's actually funny. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block