Trans vs Detrans debate. Interesting watch

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Ok and if you take puberty blockers your ***** will not develope and you will be stuck with a mini peenis that is too small to turn into a *******. So you will be stuck with medical issues for the rest of your life like Jazz Jennings or a baby *****. 

Puberty blockers also mess with your bone density and castrate you. For what? So you can maybe be a prettier girl?

When we will start calling out adults who put their kids trough it because it's a literal trend on social media? Also, among kids themselves. And  on top of it all, being pushed by schools.

I don't think it's ok  in any way, shape or form to turn anyones orientation and/or gender into a trend. Which has been actively done for several years now.

In my defense, before anyone starts attacking me, use VPN and search for queer books for kids. DO NOT GOOGLE IT. I can't guarantee it won't put you on some list because how Not Safe For Work and +18 those drawings look. And they are being used in schools.

Why don't people talk about those things a bit more? It's unnecessary  se-x-ualization of kids. Kids don't have to know ANY of the things in those hell-ish books. Those are horrific.

I'm willing to die on the hill. I stand by what I said about the books and what they do to kids.

53 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Your brain doesn't finish developing until you are 25. Making a permanent life changing choice like chemically castrating yourself at 13 should not be allowed. You can not concent at that age. 

45 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

"Looking like a woman" is a very gender binary way of viewing things. It's so weird how the same people who talk about gender fluidity keep pushing these VERY binary stereotypes 

You're missing the point. If you are a man, how would you feel if someone had forced you to go on oestrogen at 12 and fully develop into a woman physically? If you are a woman, how would you feel if someone had forced you to take testosterone at 12 and develop into a man? That's what you are doing by not allowing trans kids to deal with their problem before puberty. Just because some people identify as non-binary, it doesn't mean that FTM and MTF transgender people don't exist. Jesus Christ. 🤦‍♂️

Just now, Viking84 said:

You're missing the point. If you are a man, how would you feel if someone had forced you to go on oestrogen at 12 and fully develop into a woman physically? If you are a woman, how would you feel if someone had forced you to take testosterone at 12 and develop into a man? That's what you are doing by not allowing trans kids to deal with their problem before puberty. Just because some people identify as non-binary, it doesn't mean that FTM and MTF transgender people don't exist. Jesus Christ. 🤦‍♂️

NOBODY is a MAN or WOMAN at 12.... 

46 minutes ago, fays1 said:

How can you guarantee me that its 1000 times bigger? do you have evidence, or is it just your gut feeling? this is childrens lives we are talking about, we cant go with gut feelings. Even progressive countries that supported trans issues are now changing and taking back their medical requirements in trans children. You supporting this will lead to more detransition in the future, which will validate republicans arguemnts.

Have you considered the lives of all of the children who do not have gender corrective surgery before puberty destroys their bodies, or never? Very few trans people have the chance to make this change before their bodies are mutilated by puberty leading a lifetime of problems. Nobody is forcing a child to have a gender correcting procedure. That's pure scaremongering. The number of people who regret it is very small. The number of people who regret not doing it is huge. Trust me, this is a subject I know very well. ;)

4 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

NOBODY is a MAN or WOMAN at 12.... 

I am talking to people here who are men or women. Let me use the words male and female instead. I don't know if you are male or female. But let's say you are male. How would you feel if someone had forced you to take oestrogen at 12 and develop breasts? Someone does not become trans. They are BORN trans and the quicker they correct the problem, the better.

2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Have you considered the lives of all of the children who do not have gender corrective surgery before puberty destroys their bodies, or never? Very few trans people have the chance to make this change before their bodies are mutilated by puberty leading a lifetime of problems. Nobody is forcing a child to have a gender correcting procedure. That's pure scaremongering. The number of people who regret it is very small. The number of people who regret not doing it is huge. Trust me, this is a subject I know very well. ;)

Puberty is not mutilation. Puberty is NATURAL. See...your bias shows in your language. 

• Like 3
Just now, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

Puberty is not mutilation. Puberty is NATURAL. See...your bias shows in your language. 

When a trans person goes through puberty, they see it as their body being mutilated. I don't know why I am even keeping on talking to people like you and The Greatest Showman because you are both ignorant and unintelligent. No point.

1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

I am talking to people here who are men or women. Let me use the words male and female instead. I don't know if you are male or female. But let's say you are male. How would you feel if someone had forced you to take oestrogen at 12 and develop breasts? Someone does not become trans. They are BORN trans and the quicker they correct the problem, the better.

You are not born trans...you become trans once you start a trans procedure. You can be born feminine or masculine but that does not mean trans. 

You are not born trans...you become trans once you start a trans procedure. You can be born feminine or masculine but that does not mean trans. 

No, people are born with gender dysphoria. This is recognised in psychology and the sciences. It's treated as such. It's not about a man wanting to be a woman or a woman wanting to be a man. It's about the mental gender and physical s** not matching from birth.

• Like 1
Just now, Viking84 said:

When a trans person goes through puberty, they see it as their body being mutilated. I don't know why I am even keeping on talking to people like you and The Greatest Showman because you are both ignorant and unintelligent. No point.

Ignorant??? You are spouting inaccuracies that will eventually lead to destruction of same s** attracted people. Pray the gay away or trans the gay away, those will be our choices. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Atleast make it 16, but not children? I just cant accept the idea that children are deciding this. In other countries, they have been getting an alarming number of people detransitioning because of how alot of kids think they are trans today, and then medical guidlines being too lose with treating childrne.

• Love 2

Ignorant??? You are spouting inaccuracies that will eventually lead to destruction of same s** attracted people. Pray the gay away or trans the gay away, those will be our choices. 

No, you are spreading false information. You don't understand the topic so stick to what you know and let the adults talk.

Just now, Viking84 said:

No, people are born with gender dysphoria. This is recognised in psychology and the sciences. It's treated as such. It's not about a man wanting to be a woman or a woman wanting to be a man. It's about the mental gender and physical s** not matching from birth.

Gender dysphoria is not TRANS...TRANSITION is the relatively new treatment for this disorder. 

3 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

Thats like saying to a bipolar person they are not bipolar, they only become bipolar once they accept medical treatment for bipolar. 

• Love 1
Just now, Viking84 said:

No, you are spreading false information. You don't understand the topic so stick to what you know and let the adults talk.

I'll ask something and please don't get offended by it. I'm asking because I'm curious about it and want to hear your take on the issue.

This is currently an issue in my country, in LGBT+ group.

So, there are people who are born biologically male and identify as female. And therefore, trans.

But, there is some odd obsession in that group (not all but a certain part of the group. I am NOT generalizing) to have s..ex with lesbians.

And when lesbians refuse to have s--x with them, those women are called ''genital fascists''. Isn't that kind of an issue? If a lesbian does not want to have a physical relationship with a person who has a male s- organ, why is she being scrutinized and vilinized? I mean, she's a lesbian. She wants a kitty not a corndog.

8 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Atleast make it 16, but not children? I just cant accept the idea that children are deciding this. In other countries, they have been getting an alarming number of people detransitioning because of how alot of kids think they are trans today, and then medical guidlines being too lose with treating childrne.

I think 16 is too late because by then one has developed full secondary ***ual characteristics. The best solution is puberty blockers perhaps until the age of 16 and at that age being able to decide. But waiting until 16 without puberty blockers... it's too late. By that age, your appearance has been permanently destroyed by puberty.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block