Trans vs Detrans debate. Interesting watch

People should transition before puberty hits because doing it after puberty exposes them to a whole range of problems. There is also a huge grey area of trans people who never come out or have gender correction surgery who commit suicide because of it.

To summarise: there may be a small number of people who regret it, but I guarantee you the number of people who regret doing it too late or who commit suicide because they never did it or did it too late is 1000 times bigger. So there isn't really much of a discussion to be had. People should be able to do it before they hit puberty. End of story.

• Love 3

Luprone is a breast cancer **** and was also used for castration of pedobears. People shouldn't jump on it and pump their kids with it like it's soda. Let kids be kids and give them time for their brains to develop.

The whole thing is just milking billions from the system. Hopefully, people realize once you chop off your jiggly puffs they'll never grow back so, thing before you do it.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

People should transition before puberty hits because doing it after puberty exposes them to a whole range of problems. There is also a huge grey area of trans people who never come out or have gender correction surgery who commit suicide because of it.

To summarise: there may be a small number of people who regret it, but I guarantee you the number of people who regret doing it too late or who commit suicide because they never did it or did it too late is 1000 times bigger. So there isn't really much of a discussion to be had. People should be able to do it before they hit puberty. End of story.

Oh please, the same thing was said 2 years ago for C vaccines and the lab leak ''theory'' that turned out to be true. What's so utterly scary and special it shouldn't be discussed? Let people discuss whatever they want to.

• Like 5
49 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Doing it before  puberty hits is chemical castration. That should be illegal.

People don't want a s** change just because they would prefer to be the other s**. It is because their mental gender and physical s** don't match. It's something which might be difficult for you to understand, but it's a mental prison which gets worse and worse with age. Doing it after puberty means society will always see you as something other than what you are. Having kids is nowhere near as important as being able to live an authentic life. I am tired of people expressing an opinion on this topic when they are so ignorant of the facts.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Haruxx said:

Any adult that would do this to a child before puberty deserves life imprisonment .  it should be very very illegal .  This woke trans sht is getting on my nerves

Oh, be quiet. Nobody forces a child to do this. Trans children who have adults in their lives who care about their mental health are very lucky. You just don't understand. But using the word woke as a negative exposes you as a transphobe and racist anyway so there isn't really much point in trying to educate you.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Luprone is a breast cancer **** and was also used for castration of pedobears. People shouldn't jump on it and pump their kids with it like it's soda. Let kids be kids and give them time for their brains to develop.

The whole thing is just milking billions from the system. Hopefully, people realize once you chop off your jiggly puffs they'll never grow back so, thing before you do it.

19 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Oh please, the same thing was said 2 years ago for C vaccines and the lab leak ''theory'' that turned out to be true. What's so utterly scary and special it shouldn't be discussed? Let people discuss whatever they want to.

You can take hormones before puberty changes your body permanently without having bottom surgery. I don't know why I am wasting my time here because BreatheHeavy isn't really known to be the pinnacle of intelligence.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Oh, be quiet. Nobody forces a child to do this. Trans children who have adults in their lives who care about their mental health are very lucky. You just don't understand. But using the word woke as a negative exposes you as a transphobe and racist anyway so there isn't really much point in trying to educate you.

Ok I'll bite. But how is disliking woke being trans phobic and moreover, racist? How? Make it make sense.

If you dislike lets say- heavy metal music that doesn't make you phobic or anti-music by default. Unless, we got full Orwellian and we don't have rights to dislike things, stuff, genres, routes....

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Ok I'll bite. But how is disliking woke being trans phobic and moreover, racist? How? Make it make sense.

If you dislike lets say- heavy metal music that doesn't make you phobic or anti-music by default. Unless, we got full Orwellian and we don't have rights to dislike things, stuff, genres, routes....

The word woke was invented by black people and used to describe those aware of social injustice. It became popular with the BLM movement, also causing it to be adopted by other social rights movements (LGBT included) and was then hijacked by right-wing propaganda sources as a negative slur. It's kind of like saying "that's so gay" as a negative. Imagine a word which was created to combat racism, then being used by racists who are against BLM as a slur, then being used by you. That's the history. Not saying you are racist, but that's the background.

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

The word woke was invented by black people and used to describe those aware of social injustice. It became popular with the BLM movement, also causing it to be adopted by other social rights movements (LGBT included) and was then hijacked by right-wing propaganda sources as a negative slur. It's kind of like saying "that's so gay" as a negative. Imagine a word which was created to combat racism, then being used by racists who are against BLM as a slur, then being used by you. That's the history. Not saying you are racist, but that's the background.

I didn't know this. Thanks for the info!!!

• Love 1
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I didn't know this. Thanks for the info!!!

No prob. I am glad you have an open mind. Sorry to accuse you of something. I have a little brother who always uses that word negatively and he is super s**ist, racist, homophobic and transphobic so it's a sensitive topic for me. 🤣

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

No prob. I am glad you have an open mind. Sorry to accuse you of something. I have a little brother who always uses that word negatively and he is super s**ist, racist, homophobic and transphobic so it's a sensitive topic for me. 🤣

No, it's fine. Don't worry about it at all. See, this is why it's good to discuss things. We'd never learn new things (or old ones) if internet was censored.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

As a trans person I am SO SO SO AGAINST any medically assisted transitioning before the age of 18. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

I can say I have personally reviewed a few cases of patients who are on puberty blockers and the ***** ARE in the same category of CHEMO THERAPY *****. Also I can say there is another diagnosis other than "trans" that results in these ***** being used. I saw that the kids have to have bone density studies due to these *****. It's all so new but it's being pushed so hard 

Edited by LanaDelGeyJordeezy
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

People don't want a s** change just because they would prefer to be the other s**. It is because their mental gender and physical s** don't match. It's something which might be difficult for you to understand, but it's a mental prison which gets worse and worse with age. Doing it after puberty means society will always see you as something other than what you are. Having kids is nowhere near as important as being able to live an authentic life. I am tired of people expressing an opinion on this topic when they are so ignorant of the facts.

Good point maybe it's good to castrate mentally ill people. Better for the gene pool.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block