Trans vs Detrans debate. Interesting watch

4 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

Gender Dysphoria is the mental health issue and Transitioning is treatment. How does this relate to bipolar? Bipolar is the mental health disorder and Medication or therapy is the treatment. 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 

You must be trolling.

5 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

Gender Dysphoria is the mental health issue and Transitioning is treatment. How does this relate to bipolar? Bipolar is the mental health disorder and Medication or therapy is the treatment. 

You first said trans, which means someone suffering from gender dysphoria.

Then you changed it to transitioning, which is the action of transitioning from one gender to another.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'll ask something and please don't get offended by it. I'm asking because I'm curious about it and want to hear your take on the issue.

This is currently an issue in my country, in LGBT+ group.

So, there are people who are born biologically male and identify as female. And therefore, trans.

But, there is some odd obsession in that group (not all but a certain part of the group. I am NOT generalizing) to have s..ex with lesbians.

And when lesbians refuse to have s--x with them, those women are called ''genital fascists''. Isn't that kind of an issue? If a lesbian does not want to have a physical relationship with a person who has a male s- organ, why is she being scrutinized and vilinized? I mean, she's a lesbian. She wants a kitty not a corndog.

I know some straight males with wives and kids who now claim to be trans females when all they actually do is cross dress. No procedures whatsoever. Also, they make sure to tell people, and I quote, "it's not like we are gay or anything".  That is so offensive to me. 

Edited by LanaDelGeyJordeezy
4 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'll ask something and please don't get offended by it. I'm asking because I'm curious about it and want to hear your take on the issue.

This is currently an issue in my country, in LGBT+ group.

So, there are people who are born biologically male and identify as female. And therefore, trans.

But, there is some odd obsession in that group (not all but a certain part of the group. I am NOT generalizing) to have s..ex with lesbians.

And when lesbians refuse to have s--x with them, those women are called ''genital fascists''. Isn't that kind of an issue? If a lesbian does not want to have a physical relationship with a person who has a male s- organ, why is she being scrutinized and vilinized? I mean, she's a lesbian. She wants a kitty not a corndog.

That sounds like anti-trans propaganda. Nobody is forcing anybody to have s** with anyone. This is purely about the freedom to live an authentic life. It has nothing to do with s**. ***ual attraction is a separate issue and who you sleep with is your choice. 

3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I think 16 is too late because by then one has developed full secondary ***ual characteristics. The best solution is puberty blockers perhaps until the age of 16 and at that age being able to decide. But waiting until 16 without puberty blockers... it's too late. By that age, your appearance has been permanently destroyed by puberty.

I know not everyone can afford surgery, but if surgery was free, would 16 be a good age to transition considering they can get surgery?

Another thing is, do they have to look like a perfect female? alot of females are born lookig masculine or manly.

2 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

I know some straight males with wives and kids who now claim to be trans females when all they actually do is cross dress. No procedures whatsoever. Also, they make sure to tell people, and I quote, "it's not like we are gay or anything".  That is so offensive to me. 

You don't need to have any procedure to be trans. Someone is born trans. How they dress is irrelevant. 

Just now, Viking84 said:

That sounds like anti-trans propaganda. Nobody is forcing anybody to have s** with anyone. This is purely about the freedom to live an authentic life. It has nothing to do with s**. ***ual attraction is a separate issue and who you sleep with is your choice. 

How is it a propaganda if women are actively refusing to have physical relationships with them? Have you seen Grindr? Some women clearly state FforFonly

Just now, fays1 said:

I know not everyone can afford surgery, but if surgery was free, would 16 be a good age to transition considering they can get surgery?

Another thing is, do they have to look like a perfect female? alot of females are born lookig masculine or manly.

Well, they can wait until 18 or later to get genital surgery. I think what's most important is to look and sound like themselves. Just imagine how traumatic it would be to go through the wrong type of puberty. You would look in the mirror and see someone that isn't you for the rest of your life.

19 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

You are not born trans...you become trans once you start a trans procedure. You can be born feminine or masculine but that does not mean trans. 

16 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

Gender dysphoria is not TRANS...TRANSITION is the relatively new treatment for this disorder. 

2 minutes ago, LanaDelGeyJordeezy said:

Nobody is born trans. Trans is used to describe someone who has started the transitioning process after obtaining a gender dysphoria diagnosis.. 

That's incorrect. Read about it. You are totally uneducated and ignorant on the topic.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Well, they can wait until 18 or later to get genital surgery. I think what's most important is to look and sound like themselves. Just imagine how traumatic it would be to go through the wrong type of puberty. You would look in the mirror and see someone that isn't you for the rest of your life.

No I was talking about facial and body feminization surgery, not genital surgery.

I think dysphoria comes from how society sees them, and the idea that they dont pass as women? If surgery fixes that and its offered to them for free, I think thats a better solution (but I dount that would happen).

Edited by fays1
Just now, fays1 said:

No I was talking about facial and body feminization surgery, not genital surgery.

I think dysphoria comes from how society sees them, and the idea that they dont pass as women? If surgery fixes that and its offered to them for free, I think thats a better solution (but I dount that would happen).

Yeah but surgery can only do so much. For example, testosterone will make your shoulders broader, your voice deeper and everything bigger.  I mean, if you think they can just correct it after going through the wrong puberty, then surely we can say the same about the small number who regret it? As long as they haven't had genital surgery, they can go back. Same logic.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

How is it a propaganda if women are actively refusing to have physical relationships with them? Have you seen Grindr? Some women clearly state FforFonly

But this is an extremely small minority of people who say stuff like this.

I have been told online that its transphobic for me as a Gay man to not want to have s** with a trans man if I refuse them simply because they are trans.

1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

Buy a book on the topic. Or read about it online. Someone is born trans***ual. A trans***ual person is born with gender dysphoria. You see? Not that hard to understand.

No...gender dysphoria is the condition a person has...transition is the treatment. Medical transition is not natural. You are being disingenuous and I will not play along. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block