Team c-ship really won in the end

30 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Yeah, but just because it looks like a victory to YOU doesn't mean it's a victory for Britney.

She has made it very clear that she wants those guilty to face justice (jail) and has said it was all for nothing when her boys cut her off. She has quite literally said that being free isn't enough.

This is 100% true along with the other things she said in her audios, but she is trying to focus on the positive right now since the negative is suffocating. She’s living a lot better than she was. I completely see what you mean, though, the damage done to her life by them is catastrophic. You don’t ever get over something like that. You try to learn to live again, but it’s a constant battle. 13 years stolen from her, as well as her boys. And kfed and Daphne are about to wreak more havoc on her life through the media :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Yeah, but just because it looks like a victory to YOU doesn't mean it's a victory for Britney.

She has made it very clear that she wants those guilty to face justice (jail) and has said it was all for nothing when her boys cut her off. She has quite literally said that being free isn't enough.

Just because those responsible haven't been held accountable doesn't mean that her getting her freedom wasn't a victory. Both things can be true at once.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Perfect nordin said:

Ok jamie got booted but apart of that nothing changed

Why simpify it to Jamie getting booted? she was freed from the whole conservatorship, thats what happened. And court battles is still going on so..

Edited by fays1
  • Love 2

Really, this just proves that the media is so complicit.

No one has called out the kardashians, Meghan Traynor and many others for working with LT.

Im 100% sure Britney stolen money was laundered in some Kardashians ventures out of nowhere billion valuations.

No one called out her label for putting out an entire album without her vocals.

8 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Just because those responsible haven't been held accountable doesn't mean that her getting her freedom wasn't a victory. Both things can be true at once.

Well, it's true that her freedom is a partial victory. They didn't manage to kill her. But I don't think you can call her boys being turned against her by her abusers and her abusers walking free without consequences a true victory. They stole half of her 20s and her whole 30s for nothing. They took everything from her and still walk free. The main point is that she is not happy with the outcome.

• Love 1

They haven't paid for what they did yet, and they might never pay, but that doesn't mean they "won". If they had "won" they would still be exploiting Britney's life, work, and money...they're trying to do damage control and lose as little as possible and damage her as much as they can before this is over (and I bet it is FAR from over), but that's definitely not "winning".

• Love 2

Regarding whether team con won I think overall they did not. I believe the Spears family planned to have the conservatorship in place for the rest of her life and the system backed up this happening. If anyone had told them all in 2015 that by 2023 Britney would be free and had cut every single one of them financially out of her lives they would be appalled. There will be no more money for them if Britney has anything to do with it and they will be forever remembered as the ultimate family of grifters and not the "saviours of Britney Spears" they wanted to be seen as. 

However, Britney has not had justice so I completely understand why it does not feel like a "win" for her. I do think her sons will come around eventually though, once they are legally adults and can separate themselves from KFed. Custodial control has always been used as a weapon against her, but that will end at age 18 along with the child support. When he starts leaching from them for any funds they get from their mother, eyes may open.    

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I don't mean the 60 million Britney has left. I mean the 600 million they have stolen from her. I guarantee you it's hidden in places where nobody will find it, like offshore bank accounts. 

JL's book and reality show were more to feed her delusion that she is or will be a star one day. Also to punish Britney. I mean, pretty much everyone has gone out in full force to punish Britney after she outed them. The Spears are still set for life with Lou's help.

For once and for all, the 60 million is what was always being reported on and is the official number because that's what's in her personal name, therefor what was relevant for the conservatorship.

The 600 million is in the SJB Trust. It was under TriStar for a brief moment because they made J-L a co-trustee, that has the power to appoint an accountant/fiduciary for the management of the trust. But you cannot just empty or move a trust, it has been designed to cater and come to Britney and her kids.  It is not missing. Britney just doesn't feel the need to talk about it and let the media know how much money is in that trust or who is the current accountant/fiduciary managing it.  

21 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

it does

Hell only exists on earth, if you think there's one on the other side, you're in for a big surprise ^^

And I agree with the OP, they will get away with it with no repercussions whatsoever ! Britney will continue to heal at her own pace and that's our biggest victory so far.

Karma does exist though ..

I saw this on the news today... Somebody sued Gwyneth Paltrow for a ski accident  from 2016 and  not until 7 years later, it's going to trial..... 

So it takes forever...... Though we may feel disappointing at Judge Penny, the court, and the outcome up to today,  The Britney case is far far from over.

• Like 1
On 3/20/2023 at 4:19 PM, Viking84 said:

But she has said that her life "isn't as perfect as she makes it seem on IG", that she cries herself to sleep every night, that she feels her life no longer has a purpose and that she would never have become famous if she could go back and undo it all. She doesn't care about the money. She said herself that being free isn't enough. She wants justice. So you aren't really taking all of that into account.

But why isnt she allowed to struggle with life? Do you really expect her life to be great and fantastic all the time?
She is traumatised, that doesnt go away, even if her father died, and her whole family died. It wouldnt make her satisfied.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block