Team c-ship really won in the end

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Lou doesn't have ALL of Britney's money and neither of the Spears' can access her money any longer. There is no legal ground or any legal construct for that to happen.

Lou overcharged and made Britney pay an excessive amount of fees and had the possibility to get other high profile clients, true. But Britney's money is still in the SJB trust. And oh great she is still best chums with the Spears', so she can manage JL's poor book sales.  Her family is trying to get any money wherever they can, because they don't get it from Britney anymore. Why do you think JL did that book and that stupid reality tv show ? 

I don't mean the 60 million Britney has left. I mean the 600 million they have stolen from her. I guarantee you it's hidden in places where nobody will find it, like offshore bank accounts. 

JL's book and reality show were more to feed her delusion that she is or will be a star one day. Also to punish Britney. I mean, pretty much everyone has gone out in full force to punish Britney after she outed them. The Spears are still set for life with Lou's help.

• Love 1

Britney won.  Regardless of whether she ever gets justice, she is a free woman to make her own decisions and live life as she chooses.  She never has to answer to them again and they lost their paycheck from her.  Further, they will never escape the public hate that has befallen them.  They will forever be seen as guilty in the eyes of Britney fans.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

No, they haven't won. Even if every court action doesn't go her way ever (and it's far from over) people underestimate how miserable it is to have legal things hanging over your head. Not a day goes by where they're not faced with having to think about it, deal with it, discuss it, open a bill, read obsessively about decisions on other cases that are similar to yours, be apprehensive that the person coming towards them is about to serve them with a subpoena. If the Spears ever leave the Kentwood cocoon, it's unlikely that they're comfortable. Whatever money they have, they will never again be sure it won't disappear into fines, garnishees, legal bills. Every "friend" is a potential witness against them.

Britney has to think about it, too, but Rosenberg is doing his job. She doesn't have to testify. She has a lawyer who won't use her name, who is fighting like a demon from keeping the other side from exploiting her ever again.

Courts take a long time. Look at Trump. He's scared of being charged this week for something they've been talking about since 2016. Putin and his cronies will die in prison, even if it's years from now.

As far as Britney's regrets -- some of it is just being 40 ("if only I had never made that record when I was 16"). I don't know why, but in some of what she says now, I feel a shift towards something lighter.

What I'd like to know, though, is if Lou is getting any new clients. The ones that won't leave are exasperating. Her future is not bright.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, TTrouble said:

Britney is free.

Britney is married to a beatiful man.

Britney has dogs.

Britney has money.

I feel like there are many good things in her life now and she seems to be concentrating on those

as her posts seem to have shown that. You don't have to get justice to get over how people mistreated you.

You can choose to move on.

Britney Spears Move On GIF - Britney Spears Move On With It - Discover &  Share GIFs

"MoVe oN"

That's one thing a team con plant would say lmao. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

#damagecontrol

Edited by Catalin
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

It just sad to see the general public see that her image was better under the c-ship, that she was beautiful and working and now her image is really bad

Who cares WTF the “public” thinks at this point? She’s been judged and s**t on by the GP since day 1, do you really think she still gives AF? Her image was always deemed “bad” by the GP. My question is, WTF are you even doing here? EVERY comment I’ve seen from you has been disgusting and/or negative. Do you really have NOTHING else to do but troll on her fan forum? It’s sad, really. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

No, they didn't. Britney got out of the cship which was already their worst nightmare, so no, they didn't win.

Just because Britney's victory didn't look like what YOU had imagined for her, doesn't mean that it isn't her victory.

Yeah, but just because it looks like a victory to YOU doesn't mean it's a victory for Britney.

She has made it very clear that she wants those guilty to face justice (jail) and has said it was all for nothing when her boys cut her off. She has quite literally said that being free isn't enough.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney’s life isn’t over yet so that’s important to keep in mind. 

But yeah, right now it does seem like they “won” because what Britney wanted most was her boys. Even with all her freedom and money and beauty … Its hard to imagine that she’ll ever be happy without her children in her life. 

I hope they are able to work things out soon ❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Psammead said:

No, they haven't won. Even if every court action doesn't go her way ever (and it's far from over) people underestimate how miserable it is to have legal things hanging over your head. Not a day goes by where they're not faced with having to think about it, deal with it, discuss it, open a bill, read obsessively about decisions on other cases that are similar to yours, be apprehensive that the person coming towards them is about to serve them with a subpoena.

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: Life is hard enough as it is, I wouldn’t make it :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block