Team c-ship really won in the end

On 3/21/2023 at 8:48 AM, Viking84 said:

Well, it's true that her freedom is a partial victory. They didn't manage to kill her. But I don't think you can call her boys being turned against her by her abusers and her abusers walking free without consequences a true victory. They stole half of her 20s and her whole 30s for nothing. They took everything from her and still walk free. The main point is that she is not happy with the outcome.

I didn't call those things a victory. But Team Con planned to keep her in a conservatorship for the rest of her life. The fact that she gained her freedom is a victory. Does she deserve more and does she deserve justice? Absolutely. But Team Con definitely did not win as their entire plan has completely crumbled.

• Love 1
On 3/21/2023 at 10:01 AM, annalai23 said:

I saw this on the news today... Somebody sued Gwyneth Paltrow for a ski accident  from 2016 and  not until 7 years later, it's going to trial..... 

So it takes forever...... Though we may feel disappointing at Judge Penny, the court, and the outcome up to today,  The Britney case is far far from over.

That's what I've been saying. The financial stuff is gonna take years. That they were able to end it so quickly was a miracle. Still, Judge Penny could be quicker with deciding over discovery, depositions and declaring TRI star a fiduciary

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think that it's better that she doesn't do or say anything "official" yet because it can be bad or used against her if there is a trial in the future, while her whole stupid ignorant family keeps talking, screwing up and doing very stupid things that can get them in trouble in the future. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block