Do you think Britney could sell out a 70,000 person stadium?

Nope. I highly doubt it. if this was 2002, then yes. And if she does sell, its mostly because of her die hard fans. She doesnt have a fanbase like she did at her peak (yes, she has peaked, musicially speaking)

Sadly shes now in the Mandy Moore category. mandy moore golden globes 2017 GIF by Entertainment Tonight

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, AII said:

Nope. I highly doubt it. if this was 2002, then yes. And if she does sell, its mostly because of her die hard fans. She doesnt have a fanbase like she did at her peak (yes, she has peaked, musicially speaking)

Sadly shes now in the Mandy Moore category. mandy moore golden globes 2017 GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Mandy F^#*in Moore?!spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

Absolutely. Literally all she would need to do is sing at least 70% of her concerts live and thrive and people would EAT.IT.UP. in seconds. A healthy, thriving, fit Britney singing live and dancing on stage? Do you know how many people would attend just for the nostalgia of it all? hundreds of thousands :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
58 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Absolutely. Literally all she would need to do is sing at least 70% of her concerts live and thrive and people would EAT.IT.UP. in seconds. A healthy, thriving, fit Britney singing live and dancing on stage? Do you know how many people would attend just for the nostalgia of it all? hundreds of thousands :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Yes, but I know a majority of music lovers hate stadium tours,  they rather have arenas..

Stadium tours is the easiest way to make the biggest cash. 

One show is like selling out Madisonville square garden 4 times..

Plus for some it's Also nose bleed arenas are ants. 

Multiple that by 10, you're looking at dots. 

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Yes, but I know a majority of music lovers hate stadium tours,  they rather have arenas..

Stadium tours is the easiest way to make the biggest cash. 

One show is like selling out Madisonville square garden 4 times..

Plus for some it's Also nose bleed arenas are ants. 

Multiple that by 10, you're looking at dots. 

Has ANYONE ever sold out Madisonville Square Garden, though? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1

She could easily sell out a stadium tour. The demand for Britney is at an all time high right now. Imagine if she does the Superbowl and delivers the best performance that show has seen and immediately announces a stadium world tour and drops the album after the performance. 

I would do anything for a very high budget production tour from Britney. Hope she will find her passion for performing again. 

Edited by nakedsoldier
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/19/2023 at 10:05 PM, Jup1ter said:

Maybe,

If she have a clean cool comeback era, with cool marketing and promo before… 

but the thing about stadium is that a lot of people watch the show on the screens, but they are there to enjoy the live music and Britney do not song live so it could be a little bit disappointing 

Taylor lips most of her show tho its just that her fans are kids and dont notice 

On 3/19/2023 at 8:45 PM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Not with the current perception the GP has of her. After #FreeBritney she had the GP on her side but they turned on her because of her Instagram. 

I don’t see Britney ever touring or working again at all. 

I don’t think the general public has “turned” on Britney right now.

I think people are concerned and worried but that’s not the same thing as turning on someone. I’m sure some of the social media comments were unkind but that’s social media for you — it doesn’t capture real life. 

Her fans are still behind her. And I think the rest of the general public do find her social media posts concerning or odd  — but are still overall rooting for her or at least wishing her well. 

Tons of people watched the NYT documentary during the pandemic. People get that she went through something awful. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block