Do you think Britney could sell out a 70,000 person stadium?

On 3/19/2023 at 8:31 PM, AII said:

Nope. I highly doubt it. if this was 2002, then yes. And if she does sell, its mostly because of her die hard fans. She doesnt have a fanbase like she did at her peak (yes, she has peaked, musicially speaking)

Sadly shes now in the Mandy Moore category. mandy moore golden globes 2017 GIF by Entertainment Tonight

This might be the dumbest thing that was ever posted on this site 

you are dumb for real GIF

• Love 1

well the rules are the same for her and for every artist, if you have a clean image, a good marketing team, and a current album that catches interest, you'll sell. Otherwise you won't

people think britney has stopped making music for a long while now, and she has, and her music from 2016 was not exactly successful, so she'd need a proper commercial comeback, a clean image which means clearing up her instagram, some collabs, to appear somewhere basically... and people would be interested again. Of course she can't randomly announce a tour today and expect to sell it out, and that applies to taylor swift and beyonce too, they work HARD to keep their image as an artist, as a person and as performers clean. Britney hasn't exactly done that but for the majority of it it isn't her fault. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 3/23/2023 at 2:41 AM, Richie said:

well the rules are the same for her and for every artist, if you have a clean image, a good marketing team, and a current album that catches interest, you'll sell. Otherwise you won't

people think britney has stopped making music for a long while now, and she has, and her music from 2016 was not exactly successful, so she'd need a proper commercial comeback, a clean image which means clearing up her instagram, some collabs, to appear somewhere basically... and people would be interested again. Of course she can't randomly announce a tour today and expect to sell it out, and that applies to taylor swift and beyonce too, they work HARD to keep their image as an artist, as a person and as performers clean. Britney hasn't exactly done that but for the majority of it it isn't her fault. 

I think if she came back strong she could sell out stadiums easily :)

I believe she can but she can’t come back cheap and low budget. She needs a massive hit as well. Bigger than Scream and Shout. She needs to promote and label needs to market her right and come up with something new. 

Britney has to really want it though and I don’t see her as ambitious as when she started so sadly it’s kinda 50/50. Only thing holding Britney back is herself. 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, HIM said:

I believe she can but she can’t come back cheap and low budget. She needs a massive hit as well. Bigger than Scream and Shout. She needs to promote and label needs to market her right and come up with something new. 

Britney has to really want it though and I don’t see her as ambitious as when she started so sadly it’s kinda 50/50. Only thing holding Britney back is herself. 

It needs to be massive and high production/big budget :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

5 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

It needs to be massive and high production/big budget :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Yes! Her hair needs to be fun and exciting and I’m peeing my pants from excitement bc britneg can out dance all the pop girls right now. I really wish for another era. I only witnessed BJ and Glory. I bought Oops back in 2000 tho 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block