Do you think Britney could sell out a 70,000 person stadium?

• Super Mods

You see Taylor Swift, Beyoncé and others filling up these massive stadiums :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Could you see Britney being able to fill these out? Imagine the energy of everyone saying “WHO IS IT?!” before she says “it’s Britney *****”  :bouncey:

Let me know your thoughts in the comments :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Imagine the energy of everyone saying “WHO IS IT?!” before she says “it’s Britney *****”  :bouncey:

Britney would be like:

”Not the ph@gs screaming this sheat again”

*calls rosengart*

“hey matt cancel the contracts for the rest of tour”

Fq8R62MaQAENqP8?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Haha 7
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

It depends a lot of the area and if she would have successful supporting album for the tour, but she had no problem selling out every single ticket for "Britney: Live in Concert", and the capacity in Tel Aviv was 57 000 and that was after 2 not so successful eras and multiple years of being Vegas-only act. 

I think with the correct marketing and hype she would have no issues selling out big arenas. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

No new album. A Greatest Hits Tour! 

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

It depends a lot of the area and if she would have successful supporting album for the tour, but she had no problem selling out every single ticket for "Britney: Live in Concert", and the capacity in Tel Aviv was 57 000 and that was after 2 not so successful eras and multiple years of being Vegas-only act. 

I think with the correct marketing and hype she would have no issues selling out big arenas. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I’ve said for years she should do a tour like Taylor’s doing with the eras theme, I mean come on could you imagine if Britney Spears had a tour team with fantastic tour production and an inspired and involved Britney on board to deliver a show to take us through each of her albums and a special never before heard Britney rendition of her biggest fan’s own 2013 LP “Britney Jean”? 

in all seriousness and Myah shade aside, just picture it. A happy, healthy and present day Britney delivering a somewhat brief but really elaborate and long “eras” or proper greatest hits tour (singles and album track highlights), huge stage production with proper choreography, songs updated to Britney’s liking, I mean that screams sold out wherever she’d go to me. 

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block