Do you think Britney could sell out a 70,000 person stadium?

She did do that during the POM tour right? Or something similar? 

I think with a great album, songs, tour choreo, live vocals, and a complete rebranding now that she is free to do whatever she wants and however she wants, she'd have no problem. She is and will always be the Britney Spears 

• Like 1

I think people go to Taylor’s tours because they’re fun and her songs are easy to sing along to. Watching videos of her show made me miss Britney’s performances. Britney’s dance moves are unmatched even today and unfortunately no one has yet to follow in her footsteps. Even today Britney can still kill it.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I think people go to Taylor’s tours because they’re fun and her songs are easy to sing along to. Watching videos of her show made me miss Britney’s performances. Britney’s dance moves are unmatched even today and unfortunately no one has yet to follow in her footsteps. Even today Britney can still kill it.

Couldn’t agree more :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

How dare you? The disrespect :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

im being real man… she is not that IN anymore and that is okey 

in her first 5 years she has done more than what other artists have done in their whole career 

but i do want to see her on the top again, im not sure that britney likes that or will she even try and that is okey too its her life

Edited by mfanbs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block