LINDSAY LOHAN IS PREGNANT

Slayer

35 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

She has no business being a mother. She doesn't have the emotional tools to give to a child as a result of the neglect she suffered herself, unfortunately.

As much business as you have commenting about someone you don’t even know.

So weird…

• Love 2
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

And you have no business commenting such trash. 

30 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

oh because i’m sure you know her personally right? friggin loser

8 minutes ago, Sia said:

As much business as you have commenting about someone you don’t even know.

So weird…

You guys maybe don't know her history very well. Both of her parents are extremely abusive narcissists. That screwed her up royally. Narcissists breed narcissists. That's why Lindsay became a **** addict and once you are an addict, it's for life.

Nobody should have a child unless they can be almost certain that they can give the child a happy life. Too many people have kids selfishly without thinking about the child. I guarantee you, this will not be a happy child. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

You guys maybe don't know her history very well. Both of her parents are extremely abusive narcissists. That screwed her up royally. Narcissists breed narcissists. That's why Lindsay became a **** addict and once you are an addict, it's for life.

Nobody should have a child unless they can be almost certain that they can give the child a happy life. Too many people have kids selfishly without thinking about the child. I guarantee you, this will not be a happy child. 

So let me get this straight, dip****? Just because someone comes from a broken family or had a **** abuse problem in the past means they aren’t worthy of becoming mothers and raising a family? Without even mentioning that Lindsay is currently the most stable she’s been and has taken her time to settle down. Your comments on Exhale are absolutely disgusting. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

It’s giving me caffeine abuse vibes. The confusion you have with this parasocial relationship… All I have to say is WATCH LIST. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block