LINDSAY LOHAN IS PREGNANT

Slayer

2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

She has no business being a mother. She doesn't have the emotional tools to give to a child as a result of the neglect she suffered herself, unfortunately.

She's healed (everybody noticed it through her recent interviews and movies) and now she's mentally strong enough to be a mother. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

So let me get this straight, dip****? Just because someone comes from a broken family or had a **** abuse problem in the past means they aren’t worthy of becoming mothers and raising a family? Without even mentioning that Lindsay is currently the most stable she’s been and has taken her time to settle down. Your comments on Exhale are absolutely disgusting. 

Dude, you're the one who is happily and openly anti-BLM and anti-trans.

I never said you shouldn't be able to have a family just because you come from a broken home. However, victims of abuse often become abusers themselves and THOSE people should not have kids. It's very obvious that Lindsay has inherited her parents' NPD based on her treatment of other people and this personality disorder cannot be fixed. Therapy can't fix it, it can only help control it. And narcissistic parents are unable to love their children. That's just a fact.

3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

She has no business being a mother. She doesn't have the emotional tools to give to a child as a result of the neglect she suffered herself, unfortunately.

And you have no business preforming a psychoanalysis on someone you do not know, you don't know crap about what kind of a mother she can be:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

She has money, a lot of it.

she can buy all the tools she needs hun

I don't think she is that rich. I mean, she hasn't had much of a career. I don't know how rich her husband is.

But yes, she is rich enough to get a nice house and a nanny. But money can't buy love. Madonna is insanely rich. Do you think Madonna is a good mother?

Edited by Viking84
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I never said you shouldn't be able to have a family just because you come from a broken home. However, victims of abuse often become abusers themselves and THOSE people should not have kids. It's very obvious that Lindsay has inherited her parents' NPD based on her treatment of other people and this personality disorder cannot be fixed. Therapy can't fix it, it can only help control it. And narcissistic parents are unable to love their children. That's just a fact.

Anti-BLM and anti-trans? Please go pull up my post history and pinpoint where you came up with such fallacies. Stop lying under my name, you are a psychopath. Leave me alone and leave Lindsay alone. No one deserves not to be a mother or have kids if that’s what their heart desires. Who are you to make baseless assumptions about people you don’t know, including myself? You are sick. Seek help. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Just because she suffered neglect doesn’t mean the same would happen to her child. She’s also been sober for years now, is happier and healthier and is back at work. Why can’t she be a mum? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Just because she suffered neglect doesn’t mean the same would happen to her child. She’s also been sober for years now, is happier and healthier and is back at work. Why can’t she be a mum? 

You know people can change… she likely went through A LOT of therapy and self-reflection to recover from all the abuse she went through. She has been stable these past 10ish years since she’s been in Greece doing her thing. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Viking84 said:

U r not god to decide who should or should not have kids. This is incredibly rude and insensitive post. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block