LINDSAY LOHAN IS PREGNANT

Slayer

7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I don't think she is that rich. I mean, she hasn't had much of a career. I don't know how rich her husband is.

But yes, she is rich enough to get a nice house and a nanny. But money can't buy love. Madonna is insanely rich. Do you think Madonna is a good mother?

I don’t think of Madonna I’m not old..

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Oooh so well deserved! Happy for her!

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Awe! So happy for her!

10 hours ago, JayTawndre Rocks said:

Omg so cool!!! Happy for her 💙

9 hours ago, Abdul said:

Congratulation so happy for her being a parent for the first time is the best thing :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

You guys giving this vibe:

spacer.png

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Anti-BLM and anti-trans? Please go pull up my post history and pinpoint where you came up with such fallacies. Stop lying under my name, you are a psychopath. Leave me alone and leave Lindsay alone. No one deserves not to be a mother or have kids if that’s what their heart desires. Who are you to make baseless assumptions about people you don’t know, including myself? You are sick. Seek help. 

You freely use the word woke as a negative. A word created by the black community to describe social injustice which was made popular by the general public with the BLM movement. It was at that point also adopted by other minority groups, such as trans activists. Right wing propaganda outlets such as Fox News and Breitbart made this a slur. If you acknowledged that and stopped using the word, then fine. But you keep insisting on using it. Someone who is pro-trans and pro-BLM simply wouldn't do that. That's just a fact.

9 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

You know people can change… she likely went through A LOT of therapy and self-reflection to recover from all the abuse she went through. She has been stable these past 10ish years since she’s been in Greece doing her thing. 

This although I think she lives in Dubai nn

• Like 1
On 3/14/2023 at 2:16 PM, Viking84 said:

You guys maybe don't know her history very well. Both of her parents are extremely abusive narcissists. That screwed her up royally. Narcissists breed narcissists. That's why Lindsay became a **** addict and once you are an addict, it's for life.

Nobody should have a child unless they can be almost certain that they can give the child a happy life. Too many people have kids selfishly without thinking about the child. I guarantee you, this will not be a happy child. 

Haha!

Make sure you keep that same energy next time Britney says she wants to have a child.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block