Britney posts “Toxic” ITZ special performance: "a time where I actually felt like a star instead of my family being the star"

OH YES! SHE WAS FIRE THAT NIGHT AND SHE KNOWS IT!

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::bouncey:

The ABC Special holds a special place in my heart, it was the prime of her prime, she looked and acted like a snack and her performance skills were just amazing! A prove of why she is one of the biggest and most beloved pop star, THE Princess of Pop!

It would have been a dream to have this kind of tv specials for each era but oh well, this gives me hopes that she could do somethinng like this in the future. Is up to you Britney! Im sure Netflix or HBO would do a special like this.

Edited by J45x
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Leodance said:

My first DVD I bought from her was this ABC Special with a 2 disc side, the first side was all from ABC special and the other side were here official videos :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: 

I still have it and it works :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Me too! I used to own a DVD with this special and another one with her greatest hits videos, I would watch them constantly!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, car said:

I feel like rehearsals were longer than 3 days for this- but love the fond memories! Lol @ her talking about as little effort possible. 

Idk. She hardly would ever switch up the actual choreography so she necessarily wouldn’t need to learn anything new. 

kinda like the BBMA 2016 and just took practically 10 min of her POM show and through  it up on stage for the performance. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block