Britney posts “Toxic” ITZ special performance: "a time where I actually felt like a star instead of my family being the star"

7 hours ago, car said:

I feel like rehearsals were longer than 3 days for this- but love the fond memories! Lol @ her talking about as little effort possible. 

She probably knew a lot of the choreography already, so it wouldn't be that difficult to piece everything together.

• Like 1

I could see her doing one off small performances around the country spaced far out away from each other so it wouldn’t be a tour, but like these one off performances would have big breaks in between if you understand what I mean. Like she would do one performance at a small venue in New York, take like 5-6 months off, then do one in Chicago and take another 5-6 months off. She could also change it up every time so each one is new and fresh, she’s got the discography to do things like that. They could be filmed for specials on a streaming service for people to watch. 

The shows could be at a venue similar to this one in the special where she doesn’t need big props or special effects and only performs like 5-6 songs. Just something intimate with the fans. I feel like the M+M’s Tour she did during 2007 would be something she’d be interested in doing. Something small, intimate, no special effects, little to no props, and hardly any costume changes.

I feel like this would be something she could enjoy and not feel bored or burnt out from doing 16-17 songs, 7-8 costume changes, having to learn choreography for every single song, having a lot of props and special effects, going to big concert venues in every major city with a day or two break in between. Idk it’s not something that I’m telling her to do, but I’m just throwing it out there since she said she really enjoyed this one.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She should totally be that kind of artist who never tours, but just releases music and performs when she wants to, like this.
If she does promo overseas, it should really be quick and not dragged out. 

But I bet the fans would get pissed after a few years of that

• Like 3

This is so amazing to read 🥲 it’s important she continues to be aware of the icon she is despite everything she’s gone through…

I reckon she misses performing as it’s part of who she is (and her posting dancing videos is definitely linked to that). She can go back to doing it at her own terms (or at least I hope the label will let her do whatever the **** she wants at this point). I wish her all the happiness and all the time off she deserves, but it would be amazing to have one last era to celebrate her legacy and properly thank her fans for the movement that contributed to dissolving the conservatorship ❤️ 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Most streaming platforms would pay her MILLIONS of dollars to do this for them. An hour long intimate show where she's showing off her dancing skills and vocals, singing live, songs she personally chose. The streaming networks would literally kill for it right now. And I think she'd enjoy it. No huge crowd, no team to control her, she chooses her own songs and vision. Who knows, it might happen. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

It was deleted for a while, but now back up, not sure how she did that

Hopefully Britney Jean LP will be deleted next "Hey all, this is the worst record I ever released. It was rushed, the vocals weren't all mine, my evil sister features and it's a dark stain on my flawless discography. I'm pulling it from all streaming sites and will never acknowledge the album again. It goes Circus, Femme Fatale, Glory and nothing in between. My career, my choice. If you don't like it kiss my ***!!! Hey paps, wasn't this album your favourite??" :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block