Britney posts “Toxic” ITZ special performance: "a time where I actually felt like a star instead of my family being the star"

Just now, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Could be, I mean the choreo at least for Toxic was pretty much the same for all promo performances.

But I think this was one of the first times she performed toxic? Maybe ITZ out all night may have been before… so she could have rehearsed BOM and toxic for those.

• Like 1

I was in the music industry for over half of my life !!! I was told by someone who directed movies that the music industry is a different beast … especially touring !!! It’s fun at first but if you’ve done it for a while, being in a different city constantly gets pretty draining !!! I have done like 10 tours !!! Well … as I looked back at my career and I realized the one thing I did that required the least effort … like at all … was my favorite thing I have ever done !!! 3 days of rehearsal, 1 day of dress rehearsal and performing just 5 songs, shot to a T on a TV set !!! It took 45 minutes to shoot … I remember afterwards being like, “wow that was easy, can we do it again ???” The lighting, everything was brilliant !!! WAYYY different than hauling 4 trucks and 300 people on a tour where I couldn’t even have coffee ️ !!!! Just shedding light on a time where it didn’t feel like work AT ALL … a time where I actually felt like a star instead of my family being the star !!! On tour I can’t remember how many women were on the bus with my dad 🙄🙄🙄 … either way, I would say they got a great deal wasting 15 years of my life !!! Great news though !!! Having this new found independence gives me strength every day and the ability to stay hungry, focused, fearless, and honestly just be a good person !!! Here’s to the magic of TV 📺 … Who would have thunk it 😒😒😒 ???

🎥: @abcnetwork

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block