Britney posts “Toxic” ITZ special performance: "a time where I actually felt like a star instead of my family being the star"

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Love that she's watching back old performances.

She's made it more than clear that she has no plans to ever tour again, which I do not blame her.

There are quite a few mentions about her career lately, hopefully she's getting that itch again to do things her way...

I don’t want Britney to do anything she doesn’t want to. BUT. It would certainly shut down anyone questioning her sanity or ability to survive without the support of her corrupt *** family if she pulled off a stunning one off show!

Edited by AnthonyJeweller
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, car said:

But I think this was one of the first times she performed toxic? Maybe ITZ out all night may have been before… so she could have rehearsed BOM and toxic for those.

Out all night was for sure before because she said they weren't ready for Breathe on Me and did Toxic instead (or maybe Boys?) I can't remember what she substituted but it was in the really hot and steamy club which would have been so perfect for a BOM performance

So ABC special was definetly after since they had the choreo down for BOM at that point

The ABC Special are literally her GOAT performances of her career. It's so iconic, I love that she hasn't forgotten about them!

I would love to get more specials like this from her. With how she described rehearsing this special, it sounds like she might actually enjoy doing a Superbowl one year - it's a similar setup.. one can dream lol.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Out all night was for sure before because she said they weren't ready for Breathe on Me and did Toxic instead (or maybe Boys?) I can't remember what she substituted but it was in the really hot and steamy club which would have been so perfect for a BOM performance

So ABC special was definetly after since they had the choreo down for BOM at that point

Oh I don’t remember that.. I thought they had BOM down for out all night because BOM was performed at rain club in Vegas and that was I think the first ITZ performance.. 

22 minutes ago, car said:

Oh I don’t remember that.. I thought they had BOM down for out all night because BOM was performed at rain club in Vegas and that was I think the first ITZ performance.. 

Lol it had been a while since I watched it so I just watched back and around the 10 minute mark they are rehearsing BOM and she says she doesn't know it so they replaced it with Toxic

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block