Should Janet Jackson be given her own solo halftime?

6 hours ago, Stefani said:

How would that work out in a solo halftime show? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Didnt Madonna get CeeLo Green to perform Like A Prayer with her?

Janet can bring Britney and Ciara to perform with her in a song and they can do a mini tribute to her.

Missy is already on alot of Janets songs

Edited by fays1
  • Like 2

I don't think she will do it. But she deserves it 100%.The amount of hate she faced as a black woman for showing part of her tata i mean c'mon. What was such a bs. If Madonna did it they would praise her. Not even mentioning the way JT acted in a situation only trying to save his own @ss. But i am here for Janet halftime show. That can be really spectacular. I was rewatching Jlo and Shakira the other day and realised pop girls r the best for it. They dance, they entertain. It is fun to watch. Shakira was so natural with her moves and her face was so relaxed-natural performer. She and Jlo put quiet a show and they also deserve 13 mins solo act each. They can fire up that stadium.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block