Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Are they referring to caffeine in coffee? Makes sense because she has told us they banned her from coffee. These people are desperate leaches. 

It's baffling because we've literally seen the phrase "a source close to" saying she hasn't been taking medication and thats the issue. It can't be both. It only be both, if both are false, and they share a dishonest purpose.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

I agree with the second tweet regarding her support system

I agree with the Tweet except for the very last sentence. I think the idea that someone has to “lead” her to healing is EVERYTHING that’s wrong with this situation. A person has to want something for themselves but everyone around Britney seems to think it’s their job to get her to do something that she simply may not want to do. I dunno, sometimes ppl need to accept that  people have to learn things on their own, or they’re doomed to have others try to do everything and be everything for them. Which is ALOT of pressure on loved ones who genuinely care for you OR creates a situation where sucky people can easily take advantage and control. We’ve seen this happen before so many times. Kevin, Sam Lufti, Jason A., management, the courts, her family, the list goes on and on, they all took advantage.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Thsts a lot of presumption, when last week, these same "sources close to" were claiming she wasn't taking medication and that was the issue.

It can't be both.

Yeah it can, maybe she isn’t taking the meds that HELP her and she IS taking the meds that make her problematic ..

Edited by RhysRadar
2 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I agree with the Tweet except for the very last sentence. I think the idea that someone has to “lead” her to healing is EVERYTHING that’s wrong with this situation. A person has to want something for themselves but everyone around Britney seems to think it’s their job to get her to do something that she simply may not want to do. I dunno, sometimes ppl need to accept that  people have to learn things on their own, or they’re doomed to have others try to do everything and be everything for them. Which is ALOT of pressure on loved ones who genuinely care for you OR creates a situation where sucky people can easily take advantage and control. We’ve seen this happen before so many times. Kevin, Sam Lufti, Jason A., management, the courts, her family, the list goes on and on, they all took advantage.

I was just saying that she doesn’t seem to have people around her that actually care about her. This is extremely painful and difficult to sort out by yourself and she already feels alone. Everyone needs someone in their lives that they can lean on for help and really trust and I just don’t think she has that and she hasn’t in 20 years.

• Love 2

Some of you guys are so delusional. There is something completely off with Britney and everyone can see it yet some of you are refusing to show any concern/more concerned with her image then her actual life. The woman is unwell. Where there is smoke there is usually fire and her house is blazing. She does give off like she is on uppers the constant ticks/strange movements. I hope Sam gets her the help she needs before it's too late. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Explicit said:

Some of you guys are so delusional. There is something completely off with Britney and everyone can see it yet some of you are refusing to show any concern/more concerned with her image then her actual life. The woman is unwell. Where there is smoke there is usually fire and her house is blazing. She does give off like she is on uppers the constant ticks/strange movements. I hope Sam gets her the help she needs before it's too late. 

But are you involved in her Medical Business?

Why can't fans just let the woman be.   we have no right to say anything about her medical situation!!! 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Explicit said:

She’s shown absolutely no signs of “ticks and weird movements” and this is not about her image, this is about her being treated as a human being and not a caged animal. We cannot go around speaking on her mental state and saying she’s “unwell”. Even if she was, we would not be the judge of that. All we want is for her to have autonomy and be surrounded by people who actually care about her so she can heal.

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

If all of this is true tho, I really fail to see how making it a front page story is helpful to her. If anything, it’s just gonna humiliate and piss her off, if she needs help, it should be dealt with privately. Just cuz she’s a celeb doesn’t mean that everything has to be for the publics consumption esp. when that public is just gonna use it to judge and ridicule her.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

She’s shown absolutely no signs of “ticks and weird movements” and this is not about her image, this is about her being treated as a human being and not a caged animal. We cannot go around speaking on her mental state and saying she’s “unwell”. Even if she was, we would not be the judge of that. All we want is for her to have autonomy and be surrounded by people who actually care about her so she can heal.

No one is saying that her right should be infringed. If she refuses help so be it but I am calling a spade a spade. Some people on this forum are delusional and in denial. Everyone else sees that she regressing yet y'all keep sugar coating the stuff she does. Screw the current source, this is coming from multiple sources. TMZ isn't the only one that reported that something is off. Britney is obviously sick and needs help and I hope she gets it ASAP

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block