Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

8 minutes ago, easy said:
britney-spears-intervention.jpg?quality=
PAGESIX.COM

The intervention was ultimately deemed "unnecessary." However, the pop star reportedly agreed to meet with a doctor...

Hopefully this latest trash article about Britney is further notice that Sam needs to cut them off with his exclusives and pop up interviews. TMZ is out to hurt Britney so badly and regardless of TMZ's trash no husband should be feeding that monster.

They want to hurt his wife so bad and cause more damage, if he pops up talking to them again, it's open season to drag him. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Sweetie you’re a journalist and a damn good one too, you know in your heart this is the case. It is tabloid trash a lot of the time. Even though publicists can and have shared stories before, this is the same magazine that will receive anonymous tips from anyone. Who all is or has been connected with Britney in the past? People that don’t have her best interests that can make anonymous tips 

Thank you!! Not a journo anymore though lol

• Love 2

The only person that can take control of the narrative is Britney Spears.. if she doesn’t want to take a stand and shut this down ok so be it it’s her choice and prerogative, however, things won’t improve with silence and ignoring. 

She should do an interview and cut this circus. If silence will be the path.. then just get used to this mess because it’s only going to get worse.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The only person that can take control of the narrative is Britney Spears.. if she doesn’t want to take a stand and shut this down ok so be it it’s her choice and prerogative, however, things won’t improve with silence and ignoring. 

She should do an interview and cut this circus. If silence will be the path.. then just get used to this mess because it’s only going to get worse.

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: have you not seen a) all of the times she has spoken out post-con and b) most people’s reaction to her speaking out???

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: have you not seen a) all of the times she has spoken out post-con and b) most people’s reaction to her speaking out???

Do you really think people take her IG posts seriously?

She needs to speak out loud, clear and wide. SHUT THIS CIRCUS DOWN. It’s beyond ridiculous how anyone can let this nonsense happen. She is a free woman who doesn’t need permission to set the record straight anymore. But whatever I’m beyond over it.. it’s ridiculous how far things are going and I don’t see this nonsense ending any time soon unless she takes control.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Do you really think people take her IG posts seriously?

She needs to speak out loud, clear and wide. SHUT THIS CIRCUS DOWN. It’s beyond ridiculous how anyone can let this nonsense happen. She is a free woman who doesn’t need permission to set the record straight anymore. But whatever I’m beyond over it.. it’s ridiculous how far things are going and I don’t see this nonsense ending any time soon unless she takes control.

I’m talking about her ******* audios

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

I’m talking about her ******* audios

Cute and forgotten… she needs to take control of her life and narrative. Book a bombshell interview.. sharp and straight to the point.

She is leaving plenty of room to feed this sick media’s narrative by remaining silent. Her prerogative tho… just get used it because isn’t going to get better anytime soon.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Cute and forgotten… she needs to take control of her life and narrative. Book a bombshell interview.. sharp and straight to the point.

She is leaving plenty of room to feed this sick media’s narrative by remaining silent. Her prerogative tho… just get used it because isn’t going to get better anytime soon.

:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

that “bombshell” interview will mean nothing if she still has people in her life talking to tmz

• Like 2
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

This bs was on our TV today like....Got me **** scared but then again it's TMZ.

I hope Rosengart sues them and Britney makess statement. This is so so wrong

I agree! I think something needs to be said, like ASAP. This news is concerning and if it's not true then they should deny it right away!

It's time for her team to address the elephant in the room  :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block