Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

I just came here to say HOW EVIDENT is that Jordan is TEAM CON... when I saw him posting that FAKE NEW shading and bullying Britney and thanking to tmz and perez hilton (2 team con abusers as well) I was shock at the level of unprofessionalism and the level of delusion saying that he's an ally... gurl you literally are the worst.

PS: NO SHADE, NO INSULTS, JUST FACTS. Are you gonna ban me? or you gonna answer?

9 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

I just came here to say HOW EVIDENT is that Jordan is TEAM CON... when I saw him posting that FAKE NEW shading and bullying Britney and thanking to tmz and perez hilton (2 team con abusers as well) I was shock at the level of unprofessionalism and the level of delusion saying that he's an ally... gurl you literally are the worst.

PS: NO SHADE, NO INSULTS, JUST FACTS. Are you gonna ban me? or you gonna answer?

I’ve never seen anything of what you said. Are you with that one lady who was calling him out on social media about her posts being labeled conspiracies on here? I think her name is Surprise Witness or something, idk I can’t keep track anymore since I don’t look them up nor do I care to know who they are since it seems a good chunk of them are getting called out for using Britney for clout.

15 hours ago, danyelko said:

Jordan will never stop spreading all the bad news about Britney, he calls himself a supporter but since i startet to be on this plattform he brings up all the bad stuff, nothing what a real heart, a real fan would do even not then when you know how much power you have to spreading it all over the Britney community. But karma is *****, that would also Britney say ;-)

News is news, we should all know what is being said about Britney so we can band together and destroy their fake narrative they’re trying to spread. Also, I’m pretty sure it’s us members posting the stories on here.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block