Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

what family and what friends tmz

Exactly. Their reporting is very inconsistent. They say it's not Jamie or the sons, but don't mention if it's other people Britney are estranged from. 

They apparently know enough about the details of the intervention, but then "suddenly things change" and TMZ has NO CLUE why they changed. Ok TMZ, keep doing you. Maybe you should get all the information before putting out half-as.sed, out-of-context stories. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Exactly. Their reporting is very inconsistent. They say it's not Jamie or the sons, but don't mention if it's other people Britney are estranged from. 

They apparently know enough about the details of the intervention, but then "suddenly things change" and TMZ has NO CLUE why they changed. Ok TMZ, keep doing you. Maybe you should get all the information before putting out half-as.sed, out-of-context stories. 

it’s sad that sheep america will believe this crap tho 

• Like 8

I wonder if anyone has planned an intervention for TMZ. They fired an employee for complaining about TMZ workers drinking and using illegal ***** on the job :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

icon-512x512.png
WWW.HOLLYWOODREPORTER.COM

EXCLUSIVE: If this were a TMZ post, we'd include a photo of Harvey Levin looking stoned or taking an extra-long swig from his infamous sippy cup.But alas, we're not TMZ, so we'll jus…

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

Even if this is true, we shouldn't know this. I find it very strange that someone who apparently has her best interests at heart, so much as to attempt an intervention to help her, would immediately go to TMZ to share the story with the world. How is THAT helping Britney?

You know what they say... if you truly care about someone, tell the whole world unflattering things about them so that they feel too ashamed to do anything in public. That'll help with "mental health and substance abuse issues"! :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Spoiler

For those who believe every word they read, this is called sarcasm :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

Even if this is true, we shouldn't know this. I find it very strange that someone who apparently has her best interests at heart, so much as to attempt an intervention to help her, would immediately go to TMZ to share the story with the world. How is THAT helping Britney?

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

9 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Admittedly I’m a bit concerned because these rumors have been floating around for MONTHS. And from what many have been saying Sam is struggling and unsure of what to do in this situation since she allegedly started to refuse medication (to be clear, it’s her right to do so).

It is what it is, fans can either believe it or not. But at the end of the day I think we have to recognize that FANS do not know Britney. We can adore her and love her, but at the end of the day we don’t know her….but the people who do have been saying the same thing to multiple back channels. So I personally think the truth is somewhere in the middle and I hope that WHATEVER is going on, it’s Britney HERSELF who finds the peace and help she wants and/or may need. Speaking from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, help cannot be forced on a loved one. Its wrong to force help on someone plus it never works in the end unless the person wants help for themselves. Either way, I’m sending love and positive vibes towards Britney’s way bc if the story isn’t true, that would mean someone in Brit’s circle is sabotaging her and that’s a distressing thought as well. So I hope she’s doing okay.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

ummm okay… all this may be true… but we don’t know who’s in britney’s circle… and i doubt tmz does… and when has sam ever said he doesn’t know what to do? like i’ve never seen him say that at all… sooo basically you’re just speculating… just like tmz with their so called sources

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I think part of the problem are rabid fans who harass those in her inner circle. It’s a shame but I wonder if it’s that harrassment that has been forcing them to “defend” themselves by leaking info in an effort to make clear what’s “really going on.” However, I think it kind of backfired because most of these back channels have refused to repeat the info publicly (save for one person who revealed part of the alleged story on a podcast a few weeks back).

I personally had hoped her “inner circle” would just ignore the noise from fans and focus on being there for Britney through whatever storm may pass. But I dunno, I guess I don’t know what’s it’s like to have millions of people accuse you (I’m mostly referring to the harassment of her husband Sam and her old assistant Vicky) of doing horrible things to someone they admire because they refuse to accept the reality that Britney is her own person with her own mind. It’s just a sucky situation all around :(

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Grace Kelly said:

I am 44 now which meant I was 28 in 2007. I remember exactly this type of narrative from TMZ and the media in general then. That narrative led to her losing her civil rights for the next 13 years and (in my opinion) being exploited by a number of people claiming to "help her". When you remember that period clearly you can't help but be skeptical by these sorts of stories about her particulary coming from the s**ist and abelist dross that comes out of TMZ. If she need help or not, I don't know, but I am not going to start assessing someones mental health on the basis of a bunch of ill-advised Instagram posts and a restauarant clip when you cannot even hear her properly.  People need to remember the past more accurately and leave her alone.  

Speaking of that restaurant video, it was doctored and reversed by TMZ before they published it

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block