Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Even if Britney was going through it, this fuc^^^g article doesn’t help. The media leaving her alone would do her WONDERS. You think this is going to help? If they were staging an intervention - this leaking out into the news is going to cause her to become paranoid or believe that everyone is out to get her. Why can’t TMZ respect her godd^^m pricacy. 

She deserves privacy and respect after all the abuse she suffered in the hands of TMZ and media. Britney’s posts don’t seem concerning AT THE MOMENT but there was a period not too long ago where her ramblings on instagram were difficult to understand. Hopefully, she has met with a professional as it’s good to have therapy and counseling after an event so traumatizing.

I don’t want to talk more about this as I don’t think it’s right to talk about anything Britney herself doesn’t share anymore. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, hello70 said:

I know I’m being ridiculous, but this video always made me a bit uncomfortable to watch and it’s not the language (I curse like a sailor too hehe) but there was just something about it. But she also has a silly sense of humor so I try to laugh along when I see it float around but it’s kind of more like a nervous laugh lol

It makes me laugh and cringe. It's bizarre. 

1 minute ago, Grace Kelly said:

You have decided to assess what is "healthy" and what is not "healthy" based on your own standards. Her Instagram posts are probably ill-advised from a PR perspective, but why do other stans insist on being amateur phychologists using the posts as evidence she is "unwell" Criticising her as a celebrity is one thing (and is to be expected if you are in the public eye) but diagnosing someone you have never met, based on flimsy evidence, is inappropriate. Also, how is declaring her "unwell" and "needing help" every two seconds supposed to actually help her. Do you really think she is going to run to the nearest doctor because a bunch of stans (who don't really understand mental health issues) have declared her "unwell" and "needing help" online. If she does have issues it probably makes her feel worse and not better.     

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Are they referring to caffeine in coffee? Makes sense because she has told us they banned her from coffee. These people are desperate leaches. 

I personally think they’re referring to Adderall and RedBull. Britney often would take these two things together before the CON but that was years agooo so who knows.

The “sources” could also be referring to alcohol? Britney constantly mentions alcohol and has said that she’s not an alcoholic but that’s also something people who struggle with alcohol often say. They’ll say things like that they don’t even like drinking or they will constantly point out what’s in their cup to others (sound familiar?) to “prove” they’re not drinking but then on other days they’ll be drinking all the same. It’s uncomfortable to speculate about but part of me can’t help it because I get worked up with worry when stories like this come out. I’m trying to remember that TMZ is not reliable when it comes to Britney but admittedly I myself have wondered at times. This just all sucks because IF this is true, imagine Britney seeing this story and realizing she has a rat in her circle. What a blow to her trust and morale that would be😭

Edited by hello70
  • Like 3

This is just if it’s true, Is it just me or does it sound exactly like back in 2008 when they try to  put her under conservatorship. Honestly I don’t believe TMZ. First and foremost if someone was concerned about Britney you don’t go to TMZ you do it actually in person.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, hello70 said:

I personally think they’re referring to Adderall and RedBull. Britney often would take these two things together before the CON but that was years agooo so who knows.

The “sources” could also be referring to alcohol? Britney constantly mentions alcohol and has said that she’s not an alcoholic but that’s also something people who struggle with alcohol often say. They’ll say things like that they don’t even like drinking or they will constantly point out what’s in their cup to others (sound familiar?) to “prove” they’re not drinking but then on other days they’ll be drinking all the same. It’s uncomfortable to speculate about but part of me can’t help it because I get worked up with worry when stories like this come out. I’m trying to remember that TMZ is not reliable when it comes to Britney but admittedly I myself have wondered at times. This just all sucks because IF this is true, imagine Britney seeing this story and realizing she has a rat in her circle. What a blow to her trust and morale that would be😭

They didn't say the substance "impairs", they said it "hypes". They are being sure to use certain language so they can't be sued. The media is a weapon now. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

blah blah blah… so basically what you’re saying is you believe this because what every one else is saying and not what britney or sam are saying… hmmm are u an adult? that’s like middle school logic 😭

I didn’t say I believed it all 100% I simply stated what was being speculated on by gossip “insiders”, some more reliable than others. I’ve adored Britney and have been following Britney and consuming news about her since 1999, both official and “unofficial” news. For that reason, I don’t have the same clean, perfect idea of her that some newer fans have. I’m able to acknowledge that she’s a real human being who’s been through real stuff…stuff similar to what’s going on now. So yeah I think the truth is somewhere in the middle and I hope that either way she’s okay😭 one thing that has ALWAYS been constant since she debuted is that she’s often been highly controlled and let down by those around her, so this story, true or not, troubles me for many reasons bc it suggests she still has a team that doesn’t respect her and leaks information. 

• Like 3
Just now, hello70 said:

I didn’t say I believed it all 100% I simply stated what was being speculated on by gossip “insiders”, some more reliable than others. I’ve adored Britney and have been following Britney and consuming news about her since 1999, both official and “unofficial” news. For that reason, I don’t have the same clean, perfect idea of her that some newer fans have. I’m able to acknowledge that she’s a real human being who’s been through real stuff…stuff similar to what’s going on now. So yeah I think the truth is somewhere in the middle and I hope that either way she’s okay😭 one thing that has ALWAYS been constant since she debuted is that she’s often been highly controlled and let down by those around her, so this story, true or not, troubles me for many reasons bc it suggests she still has a team that doesn’t respect her and leaks information. 

Clean perfect idea???????????

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

This is so sad, the media storm is repeating itself. Britney was begging tmz and paparazzi to leave her alone back in 2007 and now she’s posting on ig asking for her fans and tmz to leave her alone and people still aren’t listening!

she needs to leave the country like she was planning with her secret boyfriend years ago

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

Well someone still has them on speed dial :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block