Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

Clean perfect idea???????????

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

I just mean that many newer fans act like Britney is perfect and doesn’t have a single flaw. Yes she’s amazingly talented, kind hearted, beautiful, humble and all of the things we love her for, but she also has flaws like the rest of us and she also used to have a wilddddd side filled with substances and alcohol like practically every other child star (or a lot of young adults in general) on the planet. The difference is we didn’t have a camera on us during our rebellious days or a public eager to kick us while we were down.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney has been "taking meds that hype her up"? You mean, medication thats been prescribed to her, by a doctor who made a decision?

Doctors give celebrities whatever they want pretty much. Money talks .Even if it’s not always in the celebs best interest. Also who says she got them of her own doc? Lots of celebs get friends to fill prescriptions so they remain anonymous 

Edited by RhysRadar
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, dran said:

so they are planning to hold her against her will again? 

I hope not😭 the part of story where they were like “we rented a house for her to stay in for 2 months” was odd to me. It gave 2019 vibes when they had her “voluntarily” check into that cheap looking “health” center that looked like someone’s cheap *** garage. If the situation is as “dire” as the sources claim, I feel she should be at a reputable, professional rehabilitation center OF HER own choosing. Not another house or doctor chosen by others. When are they going to let BRITNEY make these choices?! Help, if needed, only works if it’s you getting to make these choices yourself. Her “team” is beyond frustrating.

The Office No GIF

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Personally, I find DeuxMoi to be the most reliable back channel for Britney speculation rather than TMZ. However, Sam obviously knows how to contact TMZ so I wouldn’t be surprised if some of this is coming from his “team”. Aka Maxi and his other manager.

Deux Moi was saying that Britney's marriage to Sam wasn't legal and we have documents proving it to be legal, I listen to the podcast as well and when they talk about B it seems to be from a personal point of view and not actual facts. But you could be right as well.

Just now, RhysRadar said:

Doctors give celebrities whatever they want pretty much. Even if it’s not always in the celebs best interest. Also who says she got them of her own doc? Lots of celebs get friends to fill prescriptions so they remain anonymous 

in the US, all you have to say is your head hurts and you can basically get prescribed whatever you need. All anyone cares about here is money in the end.

I don’t see understand how it says “FAMILY” is concerned when she’s cut them all out 🤔 How would they know anything.

Sam just posted a video of them rocking outfits at Target… doesn’r scream that she is so dire and close to death 🤔 like TMZ has loooooved reporting since her stay at the facility in 2019.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, hello70 said:

I hope not😭 the part of story where they were like “we rented a house for her to stay in for 2 months” was odd to me. It gave 2019 vibes.

YOU PEOPLE AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS!!!!!!! ^^^^^^

Renting a house? Leaving her there? This is exactly what they did in 2019.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Deux Moi was saying that Britney's marriage to Sam wasn't legal and we have documents proving it to be legal, I listen to the podcast as well and when they talk about B it seems to be from a personal point of view and not actual facts. But you could be right as well.

She didn’t say it wasn’t legal, she literally just said she couldn’t find the marriage license and so she wondered if it was even legal or just symbolic. Same for Nick Jonas and Priyanka. Plus I think her and her guest that episode conceded it’s possible to privately register your marriage. But yes, in my opinion, She was very clear that it was just her personal musing and not something a source told her definitively about either couple. DM is actually really good about explaining when her gossip is based on sources or when it’s just purely based on her own opinions/experiences.

15 minutes ago, RhysRadar said:

Doctors give celebrities whatever they want pretty much. Money talks .Even if it’s not always in the celebs best interest. Also who says she got them of her own doc? Lots of celebs get friends to fill prescriptions so they remain anonymous 

Thsts a lot of presumption, when last week, these same "sources close to" were claiming she wasn't taking medication and that was the issue.

It can't be both.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block