Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

6 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Britney's former background singer weighs in:

More drivel from someone else who doesn't know what they're talking about. it's funny how she and so many people on this forum assume she's not getting help because they're quick to believe whatever TMZ publishes. I'm tired of them. 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
Typo
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Abdul said:

I believe this and you guys are delusional if you think Britney is ok there is something wrong with her i love her so much send her preys and love :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

what kind of preys are you sending her? antelope? zebras? since she's a lioness and all :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

spacer.png

She is sick and I think she needs help it is obvious  and nothing wrong with that but of course not from her evil family and btw I am physician and those aren’t assumptions it is facts I think she suffer from sever anxiety , depression and bipolar this woman can’t make her mind or a decisions also she is confused  and the way of how she keep posting and deleting the posts on social media ,  her nonsense posts and deactivate  her account  speak volumes also her appearance and how she doesn’t care about her look says it I would not be surprised if I wake up on day on her death news 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, dulcaewm said:

I suffer from severe anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and PTSD. Britney is traumatized. She is also self-aware. She is not incapable or incapacitated, she is traumatized, rebellious, and has no one around her who’s genuinely looking out for her.

I am so sorry to hear that I hope you get better soon 🌹❤️btw I love Britney to the moon and back and I wish her the best but she needs to do something and taking her medication mental illness is something serious 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

My concern is if she has support system, her husband, friends why Britney's health has deteriorated the way it has "allegedly". She was fine when she used to speak to us months ago. 

Maybe it's the court case and her boys that have triggered something on her and I can't blame her. Her boys and family planning documentaries, books on her. The case is going nowhere, she must be sad and pissed about everything. 

Sam recently posted a vídeo on target and she seems fine and happy, so what's the truth? 

I believe there's a Judas in her team that wants to see her fail and team con that bought a package of "media matters" to tarnish Britney's reputation. It's been like this for months now so I don't know. 

I just hope she's well and at least do a vídeo to clarify everything.

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

More drivel from someone else who doesn't now what they're talking about. it's funny how she and so many people on this forum assume she's not getting help because they're quick to believe whatever TMZ publishes. I'm tired of them. 

I do agree about Britney's environment that home can't be healthy nor being in California, in order to heal it's great to have a better environment and process new memories. 

• Love 1

Britney staying silent does more harm than good now. I really wish Britney herself can shoot a video and posts on social media to set the record straight and shut down all the lies that TMZ has been spreading. 

IF She IS mentally unwell, it's also courageous of her to admit it openly and people will understand and leave her alone and let her heal. 

She can also do interview with some magazine if she's not ready to just talk by herself. 

Or the very least, has Rosengart releases a statement or something. To anyone who thinks Rosengart is not doing much... He just very recently granted a restraint order against a stalker for Keenu Reeves. Britney is not his only client. He's working several other cases at the same time. 

Britney, i know you can do whatever you want and doesnt have to do something if you font want to. BUT for your own good, please say something. Do it with a more formal way so people take you more seriously.  Because now 99% of the replies we see regarding this matter are like "Her father was right" "We (and Briney) own Jamie an apology" "Britneys crazy" ....

Britney Deleting her accounts for days doesn't let those comments go away so ...

I'm so afraid that if Briney doesn't take the narrative back, something worrisome may happen. 

I also wish all snakes are out of Britneys life. I'll just say it... to me, the ones that's feeding stories to TMZ was most  likely to be Sam.

• Love 2

Can I remind everyone we don't know if she's already getting help ? Who knew she was seeing therapists for all these years or that she enjoyed going to talk in AA meetings among other people. We never heard of it before the court hearing....so God knows what she's currently doing.

I wish her the best.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, easy said:

this has team con written all over it. but i won't be surprised if tmz "catches" sam leaving the gym to debunk it 

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps, he will even debunk it with another allegedly fake marriage reception! And if one more grainy video comes out, her "manager" needs to be fired.

1 minute ago, Slave4Godney350 said:

This. I pray she seeks help. She has all the money and resources to get better 🙏🏻❤️

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: Britney Spears is not crazy. She’s traumatized and rebellious, but not crazy. These types of posts insinuate that she’s out of control and out of touch with reality, which is the narrative she’s been rightfully fighting against this whole time.

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block