Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

33 minutes ago, BritneyFanatic2014 said:

I believe it. Y’all are nuts to think she’s okay. Some of you were like 2 during 2007 and 2008, none of this behavior is normal. She clearly needs help, and she should get it, and the people around her know her better than everyone. Tbh she seems like a totally different human than even in 2016. 

listen, doesnt mean she needs a conservatorship but it’s okay to admit she needs more help than she’s getting. Maybe she is going to get it now though.

i trust Sam after all this, she clearly freaked out in that restaurant and he helped make sure she was protected

If this has any ounce of truth. It maybe all fabricated nonsense. She never needed a conservatorship. Yet proper help is needed and good people behind her. Shes not crazy. I hope they take her off meds and let her withdraw. Try alternative solutions. I dunno her diagnosis. Yet the meds are a wild card and can have severe effects when they are incorrect or stop working. I am sure she does not trust help because of all the abusive help.  She needs trust , love , patience, empathy and understanding. She does need help. Yet TMZ needs to stop the posts on her. People need to support her in a positive light . Help her not hurt her . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

ummm okay… all this may be true… but we don’t know who’s in britney’s circle… and i doubt tmz does… and when has sam ever said he doesn’t know what to do? like i’ve never seen him say that at all… sooo basically you’re just speculating… just like tmz with their so called sources

Sorry I forgot to add the part about Sam being overwhelmed was from bits and pieces of DeuxMoi revealing what’s she’s heard about the situation. This was months ago but there was allegedly a period where it was recommended to Sam that he give Britney space who was allegedly dealing with things in a difficult way after the con ended and Sam was sort of in over his head because he’d never dealt with this situation before. This was during that time they didn’t appear that often together on IG and seemed to be in separate homes for a few weeks. Anyway, DeuxMoi more recently has said that while she has heard what’s going on is serious she refuses to repeat exactly what it is because it’s a line she felt uncomfortable crossing. She didn’t say WHY but long time listeners know DM hesitates to report news on like only two subjects (addiction and minor children). So yes, it’s a lot of speculation obviously because once again we are FANS. We can only speculate and accept that we have no way of knowing either way :(

Personally, I find DeuxMoi to be the most reliable back channel for Britney speculation rather than TMZ. However, Sam obviously knows how to contact TMZ so I wouldn’t be surprised if some of this is coming from his “team”. Aka Maxi and his other manager.

Dont believe TMZ but its obvious she is not okay. Its all a mystery at this point and substance abuse has long been tied to her name whether true or not.

i think if she came out and said she suffered from bipolar disorder or whatever then people would stop speculating. No, she doesn't have to but i think it would benefit her, she could even help others

her instagram has done so much damage these past few years

i wish some stans would stop pretending its healthy behaviour

• Love 2
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

I pray she gets the help she needs for her mental health before it turns into another tragic celebrity story. It does not take a rocket scientist to see that things are not going well with her. 

Are you her doctor? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

I highly doubt you are, so, who and what gives you the right to say something like that?? And I don't wanna hear the now tired "have you seen her IG posts?" thing cause that doesn't mean ANYTHING! A person can literally be whoever they want on social media and be their real self in private :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Sorry I forgot to add the part about Sam being overwhelmed was from bits and pieces of DeuxMoi revealing what’s she’s heard about the situation. This was months ago but there was allegedly a period where it was recommended to Sam that he give Britney space who was allegedly dealing with things in a difficult way after the con ended and Sam was sort of in over his head because he’d never dealt with this situation before. This was during that time they didn’t appear that often together on IG and seemed to be in separate homes for a few weeks. Anyway, DeuxMoi more recently has said that while she has heard what’s going on is serious she refuses to repeat exactly what it is because it’s a line she felt uncomfortable crossing. She didn’t say WHY but long time listeners know DM hesitates to report news on like only two subjects (addiction and minor children). So yes, it’s a lot of speculation obviously because once again we are FANS. We can only speculate and accept that we have no way of knowing either way :(

Personally, I find DeuxMoi to be the most reliable back channel for Britney speculation rather than TMZ. However, Sam obviously knows how to contact TMZ so I wouldn’t be surprised if some of this is coming from his “team”. Aka Maxi and his other manager.

blah blah blah… so basically what you’re saying is you believe this because what every one else is saying and not what britney or sam are saying… hmmm are u an adult? that’s like middle school logic 😭

• Like 1
Just now, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

Dont believe TMZ but its obvious she is not okay. Its all a mystery at this point and substance abuse has long been tied to her name whether true or not.

i think if she came out and said she suffered from bipolar disorder or whatever then people would stop speculating. No, she doesn't have to but i think it would benefit her, she could even help others

her instagram has done so much damage these past few years

i wish some stans would stop pretending its healthy behaviour

She already said that she has bipolar disorder

1 minute ago, nowimstronger said:

Me reading this article:

I know I’m being ridiculous, but this video always made me a bit uncomfortable to watch and it’s not the language (I curse like a sailor too hehe) but there was just something about it. But she also has a silly sense of humor so I try to laugh along when I see it float around but it’s kind of more like a nervous laugh lol

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block