Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

A new report from TMZ alleges Britney is "struggling with her mental health and substance abuse." They quote a source who is "in regular contact with Britney" and said "I'm afraid she's gonna die." They claim  the situation is so dire that an intervention was planned for this past Tuesday, however, if we are to believe this tabloid fodder, Britney caught on and it never happened. Instead, she met with a doctor Wednesday and it "went well."

Take this report with a huge grain of salt: 

"Multiple sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... people around Britney have become alarmed by her erratic, volatile behavior. We're told she's taking meds that 'hype her up.' Our sources say she's been "flying off the handle" with increasing regularity and is not taking the medications that stabilize her."

"Our sources say her manager rented a house in the L.A. area for several months and the plan was to take an unsuspecting Britney to the house, where her husband Sam Asghari, her manager, an interventionist and doctors would be present, in an attempt to convince her she needed help. We're told Jamie Spears and Britney's 2 sons were not involved. The plan was for the intervention to go down Tuesday."

"We're told the plan was for Britney to live in the rented house for as long as 2 months while she received both medical treatment and psychological counseling."

Meanwhile, Sam Asghari posted a video of him and Britney wearing matching outfits while shopping together at Target. You be the judge. 

• Haha 7
Just now, BritneyFanatic2014 said:

I believe it. Y’all are nuts to think she’s okay. Some of you were like 2 during 2007 and 2008, none of this behavior is normal. She clearly needs help, and she should get it, and the people around her know her better than everyone. Tbh she seems like a totally different human than even in 2016. 

listen, doesnt mean she needs a conservatorship but it’s okay to admit she needs more help than she’s getting. Maybe she is going to get it now though.

i trust Sam after all this, she clearly freaked out in that restaurant and he helped make sure she was protected

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ace of Base said:

We don’t know if the content being posted on her/Sam’s Insta is actually recent. 

why are you even here? you always have some thing sly to say about britney. go some where like facebook to leave your comments. leave britney alone, if she wants to live life how she wants then ******* let her. it’s her choice what she does

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block