Pamela Anderson sent Britney a private letter following Britney's now-deleted Instagram post

4 minutes ago, Henry. said:

Love you Richard

spacer.png

But tell your husband Joshua to stop getting into fights with people, protect your husband 

spacer.png

Omg love u 

spacer.png But if it was up to me Joshy wouldn’t pose nude but you think I’m going to tell her what to do????

7 hours ago, Henry. said:

Pamela Anderson wrote Britney a private letter following Britney's now-deleted post praising Pamela and her sons (Brandon Thomas and Dylan Jagger Lee). It's unclear whether Britney received the letter or not. 

"It's hard when the people closest to you betray you or use you," Pamela said in a new interview. "You're like a money-maker. It's painful." 

Britney previously wrote: "I’m such a fan of Pamela Anderson … she was the only s** icon at one time in America and she still is!!! I really respect the fact that her children stood up for her relating to the fact that people were trying to sell her story from the past!!!"

Pamela's son, Brandon, produced her new documentary, 'Pamela, a Love Story,' now streaming on Netflix. In a recent interview, Brandon said he’s “never met a woman as brave" as her. 

"I think a lot of sons would say that, but I truly mean that," Brandon continued. "She’s been a bulldog protecting me and my brother my whole life, and I think this is a fantastic opportunity for me to step up and be there and get this story right and showcase the real her and our real family to the world."

Thoughts? Sound off in the comments. 

Pam always seemed like just a pure and loveable person. soo happy to see this and to see her amazing doku. in it/in life she is literature nobelprice worthy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block