Britney response to Alyssa Milano via Instagram Story: "this definitely feels like a form of bullying"

So many of you are so weak minded it’s pathetic. Britney is in no way shape or form a bully. Does she lash out? Of course, and usually it’s justified. Also, her previously calling out a Christina for a being a fake *** ***** isn’t bullying. All Christina did was try and bully Britney for years. The dancers comment? Taken out of context clearly. Selena? Britney never bullied her. Some strange posts? Yeah. Bullying? Lol, no.

So all in all if Britney is calling you out…you deserve it:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

For the record Alyssa's tweet was put out on December 20, 2022. Her tweet had nothing to do with cops being called on Britney. I'm in the minority where I am with those who think Alyssa didn't mean any harm in her tweet about Britney. I think she was genuinely concerned. If I remember correctly when Alyssa tweeted that there were things being posted on Britney's IG that were concerning.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

And she’s not wrong at all.  What Alyssa posted was disgusting and absolutely fueled the public to believe all the conspiracies and that Britney is some unhinged person.  If there was genuine concern she would find a way to privately “check on” Britney herself, rather than post this nasty message for her millions of followers to see.

Hopefully she apologizes, but I’ve always heard she’s one of the biggest B’s in Hollyweird.

Edited by G-unit
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Love the irony of “women supporting women” which means NOTHING by the way, when if you go to Alyssa Milano’s IG page you can see comment after comment of people calling her the most disgusting, spiteful, hateful names and basically treating her like the devil incarnate! 
And all because Britney posted about her. She posts, they run, like minions. Don’t people ever think for themselves anymore? 

From what I’ve seen over the past year, Britney fans are some of the most hypocritical and vile people around. They’re an embarrassment. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

So many of you are so weak minded it’s pathetic. Britney is in no way shape or form a bully. Does she lash out? Of course, and usually it’s justified. Also, her previously calling out a Christina for a being a fake *** ***** isn’t bullying. All Christina did was try and bully Britney for years. The dancers comment? Taken out of context clearly. Selena? Britney never bullied her. Some strange posts? Yeah. Bullying? Lol, no.

So all in all if Britney is calling you out…you deserve it:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

If the Christina dancer thing was taken out of context, why did she feel the need to apologise? 

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Love the irony of “women supporting women” which means NOTHING by the way, when if you go to Alyssa Milano’s IG page you can see comment after comment of people calling her the most disgusting, spiteful, hateful names and basically treating her like the devil incarnate! 
And all because Britney posted about her. She posts, they run, like minions. Don’t people ever think for themselves anymore? 

From what I’ve seen over the past year, Britney fans are some of the most hypocritical and vile people around. They’re an embarrassment. 

yeah, this is not good either

• Love 2
  • Like 1

And also, how are people confidently saying that what Alyssa did is actual bullying - which is a pretty strong term - but the way Britney spoke to and about the Jack in the box guy was absolutely fine?! 🤣

Its ok, I know the answer. It’s because if Britney does or says something, it’s ok. She has her reasons, she’s speaking her truth, he must have said it in a way to deserve it, she’s just healing etc etc. If anyone else dares to say anything to or about her, then they’re a hateful bully and we must “get them”. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

If this is bullying, what did she do to Xtina and Selena is what? She's spent the last six months publicly attacking Selena, when she could have resolved it privately like a mature woman. In one of the times she was questioned about it, she didn't have the courage to admit it and attacked Kelis randomly. Every time She attacks someone who went to the wedding, with women being the main victims. So Britney has no morals to talk about bullying, as that's all she's been doing for the last few months. We can't forget the fast food teenager, who suddenly became a villain just because he was kind to her.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

And also, how are people confidently saying that what Alyssa did is actual bullying - which is a pretty strong term - but the way Britney spoke to and about the Jack in the box guy was absolutely fine?! 🤣

Its ok, I know the answer. It’s because if Britney does or says something, it’s ok. She has her reasons, she’s speaking her truth, he must have said it in a way to deserve it, she’s just healing etc etc. If anyone else dares to say anything to or about her, then they’re a hateful bully and we must “get them”. 

Alyssa is implying that Britney is not mentally sound, but the Jack in the Box guy didn’t deserve to be dragged like that. She was angry at what he said to her because for her it’s extremely triggering, but she didn’t have to go after him personally. He does, however, remain anonymous 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Exactly, one particular cheap shot at Britney from Christina was her saying in an interview that Britney needed a gimmick because of her kiss with Madonna at the VMAs and yet, Christina also kissed Madonna. She was just jealous her’s didn’t get a spotlight put on it and that the JT/Britney drama was more relevant than Christina was.

She was shady as **** on her joint tour with Justin too after the breakup, talked crap about MATM video, she’s just known to be a horrible vindictive person throughout the industry so I’ll never have sympathy for her. I saw a video once of her performing outside somewhere and while waiting for the show to start she literally spat her gum into the crowd. How fkn disrespectful does can someone be?? So many celebs have had awful experiences with her and spoke on it. 
https://youtu.be/pPTMpCNc3hQ

Edited by kdub87
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block