Britney response to Alyssa Milano via Instagram Story: "this definitely feels like a form of bullying"

3 hours ago, easy said:

it IS bullying and it's gaslighting and i am so glad she can see it for what it is and call it out 🌹

Honey, that's not what gaslighting means. So many people use that word without having a clue what it means. 🤦‍♂️ It's not bullying either. She was showing concern. Which actually couldn't really be any further from bullying.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, kdub87 said:

I can link you to a multitude of videos documenting Christina’s gross takes on Britney and her career over the years, stones and glass houses etc. I’m glad Britney is standing up for herself more these days. 

Exactly, one particular cheap shot at Britney from Christina was her saying in an interview that Britney needed a gimmick because of her kiss with Madonna at the VMAs and yet, Christina also kissed Madonna. She was just jealous her’s didn’t get a spotlight put on it and that the JT/Britney drama was more relevant than Christina was.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

WRONG! This is bullying because this stuff led to having police show up at her door harassing her not to mention the flood of comments she gets on her Instagram. Also the only people concerned of where she was were BAnon conspiracy theorists, which it’s funny because ever since Britney squashed their theories, they’ve been mute

Look up bullying in a dictionary. It's the intention which makes something bullying, not the consequences. This was, by definition, not bullying.

Britney is under the influence of a lot of people feeding her incorrect information. What is posted on her social media could really be written by anyone, so I take everything I see there with a huge pinch or salt until I hear it from her mouth. I mean that announcement after the police went to her house was not written by the same person who usually posts on her IG. It was perfectly structured grammatically and completely coherent.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Honey, that's not what gaslighting means. So many people use that word without having a clue what it means. 🤦‍♂️ It's not bullying either. She was showing concern. Which actually couldn't really be any further from bullying.

WRONG! Harassment is a form bullying, Britney was being harassed by people showing “concern” for her well being when she just wanted to be left alone, and Alyssa being a celebrity herself, fed the flames with her “concern” when she could’ve easily got in contact with Britney and asked her personally. Alyssa just needed someone getting more attention than her to get attention for herself, so she can take that fake “concern” and shove it up her ***.

I would’ve thought you would be staying quiet since you were one of the big BAnon people here and you got proven wrong like other people on here, including myself, were telling you that she was fine.

:clownery_makeup_meme::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Exactly, one particular cheap shot at Britney from Christina was her saying in an interview that Britney needed a gimmick because of her kiss with Madonna at the VMAs and yet, Christina also kissed Madonna. She was just jealous her’s didn’t get a spotlight put on it and that the JT/Britney drama was more relevant than Christina was.

This I agree with. Christina was a total byotch to Britney back in the day and has never apologised. So she deserves whatever shade is thrown her way.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Blackout SZN said:

WRONG! Harassment is a form bullying, Britney was being harassed by people showing “concern” for her well being when she just wanted to be left alone, and Alyssa being a celebrity herself, fed the flames with her “concern” when she could’ve easily got in contact with Britney and asked her personally. Alyssa just needed someone getting more attention than her to get attention for herself, so she can take that fake “concern” and shove it up her ***.

I would’ve thought you would be staying quiet since you were one of the big BAnon people here and you got proven wrong like other people on here, including myself, were telling you that she was fine.

:clownery_makeup_meme::katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Neither Alyssa nor the fan being concerned were bullying her. Look the word up in a dictionary.

Banon is not a thing. 

Read my post above regarding the rest. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

Look up bullying in a dictionary. It's the intention which makes something bullying, not the consequences. This was, by definition, not bullying.

Britney is under the influence of a lot of people feeding her incorrect information. What is posted on her social media could really be written by anyone, so I take everything I see there with a huge pinch or salt until I hear it from her mouth. I mean that announcement after the police went to her house was not written by the same person who usually posts on her IG. It was perfectly structured grammatically and completely coherent.

Just admit you got proven wrong and move on with your life, take the L for once. Idk what more she needs to say, she said she was fine.

You’re one of those people that will never be satisfied by whatever kind of statement she puts out. If she did a video, I 110% believe that you would question it by claiming she was being coerced into saying and doing it.

Like I said, she said what she said, and you got proven wrong, deal with it.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Neither Alyssa nor the fan being concerned were bullying her. Look the word up in a dictionary.

Banon is not a thing. 

Read my post above regarding the rest. 

BAnon was definitely a thing and y’all got proven wrong! Denying that it was a thing to try and cover it up because you were wrong isn’t a good look and doesn’t make it magically go away.

I feel harassment is a form of bullying and if Britney took it as bullying then it’s bullying, she’s entitled to her feelings. Also, everyone questioning her mental well being I would definitely take as bullying myself.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Just admit you got proven wrong and move on with your life, take the L for once. Idk what more she needs to say, she said she was fine.

You’re one of those people that will never be satisfied by whatever kind of statement she puts out. If she did a video, I 110% believe that you would question it by claiming she was being coerced into saying and doing it.

Like I said, she said what she said, and you got proven wrong, deal with it.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Lol. No. If she said everything she has said on video, I would accept that those things came from her.

However, what I always have maintained, still do and even would in that case is that Sam is not on her side. That's basically the main point I have been making this whole time and none of her posts change or disprove that even if they come from her mouth.

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

BAnon was definitely a thing and y’all got proven wrong! Denying that it was a thing to try and cover it up because you were wrong isn’t a good look and doesn’t make it magically go away.

I feel harassment is a form of bullying and if Britney took it as bullying then it’s bullying, she’s entitled to her feelings. Also, everyone questioning her mental well being I would definitely take as bullying myself.

Banon was never a thing. It was just a collective name you guys made up for everyone who questioned Britney's situation. My opinion that Sam is not on Britney's side has not been disproven.

You can call a dog a cat but that doesn't make it a cat. What someone feels does not matter. Bullying is not bullying without the intent to harm. Showing concern for someone's well-being is not harrassment. You can keep saying that but it doesn't make it true.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Viking84 said:

bully: seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable).

gaslight: manipulate (someone) using psychological methods into questioning their own sanity or powers of reasoning

inciting your millions of followers to question if britney is "ok" and eventually lead other conspiracy theorists to call the police on this false concern is both bullying (intent to HARM BRITNEY) and gaslighting (attempting to make her question her reality) play again viking :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Edited by easy
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Where was this energy from Alyssa when Britney was in the conservatorship and during #FreeBritney? The reason she tweeted that was because she was seeing the BAnon harassment/conspiracies. 

Alyssa was exposed by Rose McGowan as a fake. She jumps on bandwagons for clout. She’s not a real activist. Look at her connections and who she’s married to. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block