Britney response to Alyssa Milano via Instagram Story: "this definitely feels like a form of bullying"

11 minutes ago, easy said:

bully: seek to harm, intimidate, or coerce (someone perceived as vulnerable).

gaslight: manipulate (someone) using psychological methods into questioning their own sanity or powers of reasoning

inciting your millions of followers to question if britney is "ok" and eventually lead other conspiracy theorists to call the police on this false concern is both bullying (intent to HARM BRITNEY) and gaslighting (attempting to make her question her reality) play again viking :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

OK, you looked up the definitions. Did you read them? None of any of the parts of the definitions of either of those words are true. Alyssa's post was made out of concern for Britney's well-being. There was no intent to harm. Nor was it aimed at anyone to question their perception of anything. Nice try, though. 

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

OK, you looked up the definitions. Did you read them? None of any of the parts of the definitions of either of those words are true. Alyssa's post was made out of concern for Britney's well-being. There was no intent to harm. Nor was it aimed at anyone to question their perception of anything. Nice try, though. 

i literally explained to you how they both apply to britney but carry on. you will never admit you were wrong and that's just sad for you! learning is growing dear viking, shut up and listen for once 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, easy said:

i literally explained to you how they both apply to britney but carry on. you will never admit you were wrong and that's just sad for you! learning is growing dear viking, shut up and listen for once 

No, you applied them incorrectly.

- It is not bullying because she had no negative intent with her post.

- It is not gaslighting because she wasn't trying to get anyone to question their perception of reality. An example of gaslighting is if someone cheats on someone and they are confronted and get the response "you are just being oversensitive". A post showing concern for someone's well-being is not gaslighting.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 3
Just now, Viking84 said:

- It is not gaslighting because she wasn't trying to get anyone to question their perception of reality. An example of gaslighting if is someone cheats on someone and they are confronted and get the response "you are just being oversensitive". A post showing concern for someone's well-being is not gaslighting.

how do you know her intent? britney told us how her post, aimed at britney, made her feel. 

again, how do YOU know what she was trying to do? you don't! you're assuming her intent, when the subject (britney) has told us how her post (and others like it!) make HER feel. your opinion is irrelevant as neither post was made for, or directed at YOU. 

and unless you're alyssa milano, you do not know her intent with her post. 

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, easy said:

how do you know her intent? britney told us how her post, aimed at britney, made her feel. 

again, how do YOU know what she was trying to do? you don't! you're assuming her intent, when the subject (britney) has told us how her post (and others like it!) make HER feel. your opinion is irrelevant as neither post was made for, or directed at YOU. 

and unless you're alyssa milano, you do not know her intent with her post. 

Anyone with half a brain can see that the intent of her post was one out of concern. Besides, you are the one claiming it was bullying, not me. Where is your proof her intent was to harm? You are saying it's bullying. How do you KNOW her intent was to harm? You don't! It's not about how it made someone feel. I could accidentally say something which hurts someone. That doesn't make it bullying.

Well, I guess you can't fix stupid. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha 3
30 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

If someone perceipts something as mobbing and harming to oneself and the other doesn't, is it or isn't it the case?  Especially after police checked on her due to b-anon people who may have seen this and got pushed a bit more to believe Britney is not okay. Which she didn't like at all.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Viking84 said:

Anyone with half a brain can see that the intent of her post was one out of concern. Besides, you are the one claiming it was bullying, not me. Where is your proof her intent was to harm? You are saying it's bullying. How do you KNOW her intent was to harm? You don't! It's not about how it made someone feel. I could accidentally say something which hurts someone. That doesn't make it bullying.

Well, I guess you can't fix stupid. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

see now YOU are bullying and attempting to gaslight because you just can't take an L

i don't know her intent, you're right. but i am not speaking my opinion, i am amplifying britney's. you know, the subject of the post, and reiterating how she feels and validating those feelings. maybe if you thought about someone other than yourself, you would understand.

yup, you sure can't. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

- It is not gaslighting because she wasn't trying to get anyone to question their perception of reality. An example of gaslighting is if someone cheats on someone and they are confronted and get the response "you are just being oversensitive". A post showing concern for someone's well-being is not gaslighting.

wtf-drew-barrymore-big.gif

Gorl, Alyssa very well knew what impact could bring her post. Unfortunately, her post is meant in the spirit that she believes all the lies that are on YouTube, Twitter and tiktok and also that she is "terrified" by her delusion. Then there were people who must have read this and decided to harass Britney with the cops.

Alyssa is dangerous to herself and to the people in the world with the delusions she believes in and shares.

Are we clear?

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

wtf-drew-barrymore-big.gif

Gorl, Alyssa very well knew what impact could bring her post. Unfortunately, her post is meant in the spirit that she believes all the lies that are on YouTube, Twitter and tiktok and also that she is "terrified" by her delusion. Then there were people who must have read this and decided to harass Britney with the cops.

Alyssa is dangerous to herself and to the people in the world with the delusions she believes in and shares.

Are we clear?

No, gurl. It is a fact that Britney is not OK. Those who think she is fine are the delusional ones. 

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, easy said:

see now YOU are bullying and attempting to gaslight because you just can't take an L

i don't know her intent, you're right. but i am not speaking my opinion, i am amplifying britney's. you know, the subject of the post, and reiterating how she feels and validating those feelings. maybe if you thought about someone other than yourself, you would understand.

yup, you sure can't. 

You sure all full of it. 🤣 I am just wasting my time here because you aren't able to reason.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block