Britney response to Alyssa Milano via Instagram Story: "this definitely feels like a form of bullying"

2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Meeting someone a couple of times 20 years ago is not ‘Knowing’ someone 

Yes, I know! That wasn’t a dig at Britney. They just used to be friends long ago and they have a bit of a negative history. As someone else said, a Mariah moment, which I love seeing from her.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

No, gurl. It is a fact that Britney is not OK. Those who think she is fine are the delusional ones. 

Why r u even here? It is clear u call people here stupid and delusional. How is this not bullying...

And u state ur opinion about Britney as a fact..make it make sense

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Honey, that's not what gaslighting means. So many people use that word without having a clue what it means. 🤦‍♂️ It's not bullying either. She was showing concern. Which actually couldn't really be any further from bullying.

Funny because you gaslight in your response. That’s not showing concern, it’s being a typical Hollywood narcissist.

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Lol. No. If she said everything she has said on video, I would accept that those things came from her.

However, what I always have maintained, still do and even would in that case is that Sam is not on her side. That's basically the main point I have been making this whole time and none of her posts change or disprove that even if they come from her mouth.

Things Britney says will not change your opinion? Must be nice to be an all knowing genius.

There have been others like you that are this delusional. They all eventually have an epic meltdown that gets them banned. All within due time :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Things Britney says will not change your opinion? Must be nice to be an all knowing genius.

There have been others like you that are this delusional. They all eventually have an epic meltdown that gets them banned. All within due time :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I absolutely trust what Britney says. However, what Britney says and what is posted on her social media are not necessarily the same thing. Also, nobody is right about everything. Was she right about K-Fed? No. I know she thinks Sam is a good guy. That doesn't make it true. 

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Why r u even here? It is clear u call people here stupid and delusional. How is this not bullying...

And u state ur opinion about Britney as a fact..make it make sense

I said Alyssa isn't bullying Britney. What goes on in this forum is another thing. But trust me, anyone I have been rude to here has been very rude to me first. ;)

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Funny because you gaslight in your response. That’s not showing concern, it’s being a typical Hollywood narcissist.

How am I gaslighting? Please explain.

How was Alyssa's post a sign of narcissism? She was just saying what any reasonable person was already thinking.

Edited by Viking84
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I absolutely trust what Britney says. However, what Britney says and what is posted on her social media are not necessarily the same thing. Also, nobody is right about everything. Was she right about K-Fed? No. I know she thinks Sam is a good guy. That doesn't make it true. 

Sounds like you want to be her new Conservator. You’re the one saying contradictory things. You believe her but clearly you don’t trust her. I don’t trust you. Work on changing what you can in your life and let Britney live hers.

Britney was never allowed to learn from her mistakes in her own right. That’s how you grow as a person. Not by being controlled.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

WRONG! This is bullying because this stuff led to having police show up at her door harassing her not to mention the flood of comments she gets on her Instagram. Also the only people concerned of where she was were BAnon conspiracy theorists, which it’s funny because ever since Britney squashed their theories, they’ve been mute.

WRONG! Bullying is not what posting this tweet was. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, DanjaMouse said:

WRONG! Bullying is not what posting this tweet was. 

If Britney posted a tweet tomorrow asking all of her fans to check on DanjaMouse and you received all sorts of comments implying things about your mental health and fans calling the police on you... you would probably be singing a different tune. 

You people doubling down on this proves why it IS bullying. It's creating a narrative where you feel you have to intervene in Britney's life when you don't know her and know nothing about how she spends most of her time post-Con. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block