New Britney Insta Post: "Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart... eat my s***"

5 hours ago, Ace of Base said:

I hope you realize it’s early stages of schizophrenia 

Wasn't it supposed to be dementia or bipolar?  Now schizophrenia? What's next? You should have an YouTube channel where you diagnose people just looking at videos or ig posts. You'd make lots of money.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Mario said:

This has honestly been the hardest time to be a Britney fan. At least for me. 2007 and 2008 weren’t nearly as confusing and weird as this is for me. I don’t know. I’m rambling. I’m just feeling so done. 

Right?! I don't know why people talk about 07 so much, all she did was drink frappuccinos and go for a car rides. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

You must’ve missed that Felicia is still friends with Britney’s family members and follows them on SM. When she appeared in one of the documentaries about Britney, she didn’t dare to say Lou Taylor’s name. It’s not hard to understand why Britney doesn’t want Felicia in her life. 

5dFLFnf.jpg

Sam has said and done much worse, but people turn a blind eye for him.

why is that? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, iZacaree said:

It’s pretty clear that Britney will never be “normal” again, but it’s really scary to think that she might be really spiraling or in some sort of mental health crisis now. At the very least, she has no real life skills and has no idea how to be an adult. These Insta captions are downright scary because they either sound completely unhinged, extremely childish, or evidence of some sort of mental disorder. 

17 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

It's really hard to believe that Britney is 41 years old. She behaves like a mean high school girl. I wonder how there are people who actually think it's cool to see this woman expose herself in such an embarrassing way. I really hope she can heal one day and find the peace she needs to have a good life. For now, it's really sad to see the situation she's in.

THIS !!! It's hard to see how traumatized Britney is that being a 41 year old still acted so unhinged and childish, like she didn't know how to live her life and deal with emotions and things. To make things worse, She showed it to the public by posting those messy posts (*****, twirling, captions that's all over the place and made no sense....etc) that made people criticized and turned on her calling her crazy ( She does seems mentally unwell ). 

I'm really wondering if she's still seeking professional helps and what about Jody's care plan that Rosengart approved to help her life after the conservatorship ? 

To this moment, Those who said she's just trolling is making excuses for her behavior. She's clearly mentally unwell and needs help IN PRIVATE. 

I wish Britney herself and others surrounding her do help her in private. Not everything needs to show to the public.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

@BananaBoy98 Nah, I am not evaluating her behavior or mental health. You put me together with people doing that. I just said what that non-sequitur text reads like. That is all. I dislike the online diagnosers with a passion.

And to the person saying "I am a psychiatrist, I know what I am talking about". No you do not, cause there is no way someone can diagnose a person who you have not sat down with to undergo a thorough evaluation. I seriously hope you are not a psychiatrist cause if you are, I worry for the patients. 

Edited by Bigno
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, easy said:

you pointed out something everyone seems to be missing. britney is telling us she had this car or one similar and it's missing. didn't andrew wallet sell/buy her old cars during the con?

That's what I was thinking. She had a porsche but someone made off with it.

I’m surprised that people haven’t realized Britney’s captions have a (loose), consistent format after all this time. They’re not just random thoughts. And most of the time they end with a Psss or two. She isn’t exhibiting signs of paranoia or delusions in her posts. The frenzy that surrounds her posts is what’s delusional. She’s literally been doing this for years now. She doesn’t appear to have a strong support system around her, but she is of sound mind. And she’s smart.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

THIS !!! It's hard to see how traumatized Britney is that being a 41 year old still acted so unhinged and childish, like she didn't know how to live her life and deal with emotions and things. To make things worse, She showed it to the public by posting those messy posts (*****, twirling, captions that's all over the place and made no sense....etc) that made people criticized and turned on her calling her crazy ( She does seems mentally unwell ). 

I'm really wondering if she's still seeking professional helps and what about Jody's care plan that Rosengart approved to help her life after the conservatorship ? 

To this moment, Those who said she's just trolling is making excuses for her behavior. She's clearly mentally unwell and needs help IN PRIVATE. 

I wish Britney herself and others surrounding her do help her in private. Not everything needs to show to the public.

100 Percent agree. Tbh I can kind of see why her sons are so uncomfortable around her. She just seems very angry and manic all the time. Then goes to social media to rant and drag random people.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block