New Britney Insta Post: "Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart... eat my s***"

2 hours ago, Ace of Base said:

Do you realize that she was reading her testimony? She literally said she brought several sheets of paper… It was probably word and grammar corrected for her. 

Britney is sadly mentally unwell and those posts are anything but “trolling”. That’s just the way she has been getting progressively worse since 2019, despite the end of the c-ship. 

I agree. It's sad that it makes me say look how crazy she is we see why she had a conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, LickedABattery said:

Hate to see her hurt. Hoping she has someone to lean on other than Sam that she trusts. Wish she would reconnect with Fe.

You must’ve missed that Felicia is still friends with Britney’s family members and follows them on SM. When she appeared in one of the documentaries about Britney, she didn’t dare to say Lou Taylor’s name. It’s not hard to understand why Britney doesn’t want Felicia in her life. 

5dFLFnf.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Right ive cracked some of it

She likes the car in the pic and the individual life she sees represented in it. She doeent like pap photos so doesnt trust their close shots. Ring lights make it too bright from the pap cameras.

The rational person idk she maybe mocking the conservatorship. Or maybe shes lost someone she felt grounded her.

Maybe she sees the rational side of her is gone from caring 

She doesnt care tho shes living her life tra la la la each day gets better but has to be careful so it sucks having To care what she does publicly so doesnt care how it is on insta 

Jack in the box guy sucks 

Get over it shes lost everything she loved shes been hurt so she doesnt care is gunna keep going and we can all deal with it 

Edited by MysticWomaney
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Third of all - Does she make these posts for you or anyone else here? No. Basically you couldn't care less what she posts about because it's HER OWN wall, not yours honey.

Is it her duty to share "meaningful" posts just so all you drama queens can calm down?  IT'S NOT!

Everyone like you should take a break from following her Instagram.

Of course she makes these posts for other people!

Why else would she put it on a public social media platform? If this was meant to be a private, she could write it down in a journal.

The only reason someone would publicly share the things she posts is because they want some sort of reaction or attention. 

If a friend of yours had been through a horrible experience and was posting things like this, wouldn’t you be concerned at all? If not, I feel like maybe you arent a great friend. 

• Love 6

i really don’t think this is hard to understand… she’s just using analogies for things she wants to say… basically she’s giving us sooooo much information but so little at the same time… to be honest anyone who doesn’t understand her post clearly can’t think outside the box. i wonder what sam did tho 😭

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i really don’t think this is hard to understand… she’s just using analogies for things she wants to say… basically she’s giving us sooooo much information but so little at the same time… to be honest anyone who doesn’t understand her post clearly can’t think outside the box. i wonder what sam did tho 😭

“to be honest anyone who doesn’t understand her post clearly can’t think outside the box.”

Does this mean then that you do understand the post? If so please would you explain what it means as I’m not getting it! 

• Like 2

She really needs people like Elton to push and inspire her to work. I believe lithium permanently damaged her. She needs proper help. Her posts just proof for that. I do believe she is refusing to see any doctor. She doesn't believe thereapy treatments. Which is totally understandable. But just sad. She doesn't want to back stage but then she needs to find good hobby. She may think she is trolling with these posts, but she only justifies the cship supporters unfortunately.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

She really needs people like Elton to push and inspire her to work. I believe lithium permanently damaged her. She needs proper help. Her posts just proof for that. I do believe she is refusing to see any doctor. She doesn't believe thereapy treatments. Which is totally understandable. But just sad. She doesn't want to back stage but then she needs to find good hobby. She may think she is trolling with these posts, but she only justifies the cship supporters unfortunately.

She literally said she has a therapist that she talks to in September:

1 hour ago, chlorella said:

Exactly, but she knows this will hit the person she wants to hit!

It makes me mad to see fans here saying they don't comprehend what she's saying or that she's not well, Britney twist words and she speaks metaphorically, plus she grew up with her family talking country so she mixes it, I think she's so clever and have such a cool writing she's the master mind of being passive aggressive

yes!!! this!!! she knows what she’s saying and when it’s directed at someone i fully believe they grasp what she is saying… it’s all the basic ppl who say this is triggering or incoherent… those are the people who unfortunately lost all their creative spark most likely because life happen or they got sucked into the black hole of the school system and their barbaric ways of making people drones 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She has to be trolling the media and all the "fans" who keep trying to decode her messages lol

But I also speak like this too when I'm trying to be passive aggressive towards someone 😂 it probably doesn't make sense to anyone else but that person.

Edited by blackheart
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

hands down Britney’s most cooked post ever. Nothing is coherent or makes sense. 

she doesn’t want people to think she’s crazy but girl you ain’t doing yourselves any favours

Sometimes I think she does want people to think this

anyone who thinks these posts are wise are high off their ***** - wake up

Edited by Arianna
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, blackheart said:

She has to be trolling the media and all the "fans" who keep trying to decode her messages lol

But I also speak like this too when I'm trying to be passive aggressive towards someone 😂 it probably doesn't make sense to anyone else but that person.

I hope you realize it’s early stages of schizophrenia 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block