New Britney Insta Post: "Giving someone I love my everything only gives me the dagger in the heart... eat my s***"

3 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

I think britney's problem is that she never assumed her problems, she always minimized them, and victimized herself, taking away any kind of responsibility in what has happened to her in life. In for the record she made a kind of mea culpa when she says she lost focus in 2007, that she was lost, but now, in 2022, she says she just played with the paparazzi, and did nothing. And the guardianship came to force her to assume she had problems in the worst way.

Unfortunately, she has never had a normal life. And the control, the infantilization, was present since 1998, not since the beginning of the guardianship. She didn't even have a credit card in 2007. She always behaved like a child in need of guidance.

So now she has to face adulthood for the first time in her life, and it must be overwhelming.

1) You make her sound like a spoiled brat instead of someone who has been working to support her highly dysfunctional family since she was a young child

2) All she ever wanted was independence. Creatively and personally. Her parents were very controlling even before the conservatorship and she always had to do what her label said. She fought for more control on occasion.

3) She doesn’t blame anyone for how her life turned out. She’s acknowledged that she’s let some awful people into her life out of loneliness and has a lot of regrets. She just wants the people that abused her mentally, physically, and emotionally to be held accountable for their actions.

4) She never belonged in a conservatorship.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block